Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Who's off to Dalby Forest this weekend for the World Cup?
  • no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

…anyone?

neil853
    Free Member

me and two others! 😆 could be an nightmare getting in 😯

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Neil – I guess thats me!! 😉

MtbCol
    Free Member

Moi.

3 Days of marshalling. The only real work we'll have is with the citizens race, everything else will be akin to spectating 🙂

peachos
    Free Member

would love to. rode parts of the course last weekend and looks fun. if it were nearer i would

CHB

Yorkshire Tea will be there on saturday giving cups of tea out.

neil853
    Free Member

Whos_Daddy thats right 😆

Mark

Singletrack will be there.
    Watch out for our half price sub deal in the official programme and loads of other subscriber only deals on our stuff. If you are a subscriber make sure you have your Premier Club card with you 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

Who won the Singletrack photo contest?

Mark

The winner is in the next issue of the mag.. Out end of next week 🙂

Obviously they've been informed 🙂

peterfile
    Free Member

i'll be there.

should be fun. It's my birthday on Friday night too, so the street party will do just fine for a celebration!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Emily Batty will be getting there by Ferry, with a good ole Yorkshire name like Batty, she's our best hope 😉

ton

i am going…….with the meltham, golcar and scammonden senior mtb gentlemans drinking section.
    afternoon to late evening beveradges will be taken in the cropton brewery, if anyone fancies a tipple……. 8)

bumley
    Free Member

I'll be there with Scott supporting Nick and the Swiss Power team, we should be fairly easy to spot, pop over and say hi 🙂

thefallguy
    Free Member

I've got my ticket so I'll be there Sunday, does anyone know how secure the bike storage is on the day? Don't really want the day to end in tears if I decide to take my bike.

stevestunts
    Free Member

No! ****' viral infections. Got a full weekend pass and no way of using it 🙁

DaveGti
    Free Member

Yep i'll be there and riding!

topangarider
    Free Member

We'll be there on the Sat.

Does anybody have any idea of how 'buggy' friendly it is round there – or would I be better with the little'un in the backpack?

Dirtynap
    Free Member

I'm there, gonna give the dare ago. Gonna go a for 360's of the rock drops 😀

smoggy
    Free Member

Does anyone know if it's on TV? I'll be at the lakes (with my bike of course) so it'll have to be recorded on the V+ methinks……..

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

It's on Freecaster.tv here UCI MTB World Cup 2010 to watch it for free you go onto the Scott facebook page to get a code or something.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Who's off to Dalby Forest this weekend for the World Cup?’ is closed to new replies.