Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • who's not riding?
  • zippykona

This is how I’m spending my lovely sunny Sunday.

aP
    Free Member

Out at 7am this morning, to marshal a TT. In the van…

forge197
    Free Member

Was going to ride today but had a nice long walk yesterday and decided to use the gym today instead, was cold and bleak when we looked out earlier.

rOcKeTdOg

20 sunny miles done including tea & stem ginger cookies

paddy0091
    Free Member

Beautiful here in Nottinghamshire – sadly I’m doing university work. Will undoubtedly head out to smash it when I can though…

Northwind

I rode yesterday, woke up today and I was still asleep so went back to bed. Not the plan at all but sod it, staying in bed til lunch was ace. May cycle into town now.

mdavids
    Free Member

Stunning day up in the North East. Decided to dig out my OS map and go and try some new trails and managed to find the worlds muddiest mud. After 50 yards the bike had almost doubled in weight.

Ended up phoning for rescue rather than wreck my drivetrain riding the 10 miles back home.

MrNice
    Free Member

Need to work today 😥 so went for a run instead

dazzlingboy

Absolutely dying of man flu. No chance here.

kcal

Singletrack to the seaside:

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Glorious sunshine here on the Suffolk coast. Unfortunately I have a cold so we ended up just going to for a walk along the beach.
    Plus I have a mountain of DIY to do and I need to build a new (26″) rear wheel.

crossland
    Free Member

A streaming cold has halted all thought of exercise, a shame as I was going well earler in the week. The day hasnt been completely wasted as I have a nice new heater in my previously baltic toilet

Paul-j

Two screws, four stitches and 6mm radius of my shoulder cut out 7 weeks ago, and a stabilisation of the shoulder means no riding for a long old time yet. Dark days!!

souldrummer
    Free Member

Haven’t ridden much this year as I was recovering from a virus I got over Christmas, and now I’m ill AGAIN with another cold/cough thing, plus I have no energy and my lungs seem to have shrunk in capacity.

ultimateweevil
    Free Member

Was going to go out but got sidetracked with other stuff so couldn’t go out. Will try and squeeze in a night ride this week though

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘who's not riding?’ is closed to new replies.