Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Who's more anonymous – Ed or Ian?
  • ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Guess this question has something of a Scottish-centric tinge to it, but reading over the papers this morning, I found myself musing about the relative anonymity of Labour’s leadership on both sides of the border – it seems neither Ed Milliband or Ian Gray have much to say about anything at the moment.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Who?

uplink
    Free Member

I’ve truly never, ever heard of Ian Gray – so probably him

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    white101

what can they say? Look back in recent history and as soon as a party looses power and changes leadership they have nothing to say and can’t do anything as the direction of the party has failed and those at the top have no idea where to turn. I honestly think its being in government that gives them ideas, when they in opposition they are empty vessels.
    FWIW there all numpties of the highest order and the less I hear from them the better

pixelmix
    Free Member

It’s Iain Gray, not Ian is it not? He’s so anonymous that you couldn’t spell his name. 😀

I’m not sure that Iain has ever had too much worthwhile to contribute, as he seems stuck in the old party political posturing which I find a big turn off. I’ve not heard enough of Ed to comment. I agree that both seem relatively quiet though.

wwaswas

I live south of the border and had no idea who Ia(i)n Gray is.

I think Ed’s lettign the libdems and tories do each other in before he chips in too much.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Steve Bell’s drawing of Ed M as “Death Ray Panda” has rather stuck in my head personally. I didn’t know of Mr Gray at all, but I do follow Westminster, and generally ignore Holyrood.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Who's more anonymous – Ed or Ian?’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts