Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Who’s lost a thingy on the tox????? and random pics from my walkies.
  • sharki
    Free Member

Whilst out walking i came across a thingy from a pair of forks, i know exactly what it is, but so i don’t send it off to just anyone, i’d like you all to check your forks for anything missing………… and than you have to tell me where you fettled or what trails you did…..

The Tox are getting nice and green in the wooded areas, all the wortlebeery plants are coming on, sheep seem to be dying all over the damn place and

i’ve found a nice new trail to play on when i’m able.

Some idol scrotes camped i holford combe and couldn’t be arsed to carry there bagged up rubbish back with them, at least i had one good arm..check out the ivy strapping!

And i just twisted out my first ‘TICK’ so it begins!

Enjoy yer riding you ‘stids.

clicky fa moe

z1ppy

ahhh this is entrapment I reckon, your trying to flush ppl who are riding there illegally during the “sharki’s broke” ban

😛

nickegg
    Free Member

Where’s the second piccy taken Sharki? Don’t recognise it. Looks almost man-made the way it cuts across the slope.

sharki
    Free Member

The ban isn’t easy to police it’s true, but this item may have been lost before the ban went in, so coming forward to claim it will not mean you’ll be liable to punishment.

Nick.the second in this thread???? in bincombe, it’s part of ‘the coledridge way’

Rex
    Free Member

Love the look of that right-hander at the top. mmmm bermy – or is it a trick of the light?
    tox-tastic.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Glad you are out and about sharki!
    Love the second piccy.
    Can’t believe anyone could leave behind that huge sack of rubbish!!!

Oh, and I ain’t lost a thingy… 😉

knottie8
    Free Member

wheres pic no 2 with the primroses ?

knottie8
    Free Member

Rex
    We’ll do that bit next time your allowed out to play !

sharki
    Free Member

rex, it’s a berm, damn fine natural one too..
    Knottie it’s right in the bottom of bincombe/fivelords. Heading back to stowey. And i found a new way into it from the great bear, looks a reet giggle.

sharki
    Free Member

I repeat!

i found a fork thingy on the Q’s, if anyone finds anything missing from there RS forks then i may have it here waiting to be claimed..

eviljoe
    Free Member

Sharkie,

if you’re bored, I lost a Voodoo badge on the Quantocks at about St 177383

Pint if you can find it 😉

sharki
    Free Member

eviljoe, not with that gr i won’t……

But yes i am bored, i’ve found a bottle cage and bar end(inc snapped off carbon bar)so far..

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Rushes out to check forks in garage after starting at silly O’clock this morning on the ‘Tox…

sharki
    Free Member

*laughes at scienceofficer and his rushing about*

I found it yesterday!

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

… Nope. Not mine. Everythings there present and correct.

Your trail is drying out nicely by the way 😆

Now I just feel silly.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Just got back from a ride on the Q’s, the trails are just about perfect and there was hardly anyone up there. I didn’t lose any fork parts or find any Voodoo badges, but I probably wouldn’t have noticed then anyway as I was having too much fun 😀

sharki
    Free Member

My trail???? i co built it with others my claim is only about 60%.

It’s meant to be called ‘return of the stump’ 😉

It’s been fine all winter, and the roots just make it more fun.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

It always seems to be referred to as ‘Sharki’s trail’ Apologies to your co-builders!

sharki
    Free Member

I know, probably cuz i showed so many it, then word got out, it’s basically mine a jambos trail with a very small amount of ‘little will’ in it..

aleigh
    Free Member

And i just twisted out my first ‘TICK’ so it begins!

ewwwwwwwwwwww – looks like I’ll be wearing tights then as I really can’t be doing with ticks! 😯

Dibbs
    Free Member

I really wouldn’t worry too much about the Quantocks tick’s I’ve been walking and riding up there several times a week for the past 25 years and only been bitten once :-).

saladdodger
    Free Member

Goes to show the Q’s ticks have taste 😀

aleigh
    Free Member

Indeed they must do 😉 ……….still going to wear tights though! 😆

jimthesaint

Surely the only thing that you could lose off a fork and not notice would be a Rock Shox rebound adjuster?

lowey

They really do look superb trails mate. Shame they are so far away.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Who’s lost a thingy on the tox????? and random pics from my walkies.’ is closed to new replies.