Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Who’s having a worse Sunday than me?
  • lister

Mrslister is in bed with a blinding headache and is vomiting every half hour, I have a broken wrist and I’ve just had to ship our 2 kids who are both under 3 off to the inlaws for the afternoon.
    I can’t change nappies, or washup, and we were due to do a ‘big’ shop so there is nowt to eat in the house…
    Oh yeah and littlelister#2 (10 months) is hatching 4 teeth in one go, so there will be no sleep tonight!
    And I’ve just had to call my boss to say I won’t be in tomorrow (was suppposed to be my first day back)!

And there’s only bloody tennis on telly 🙁

Still, musn’t grumble…

alexonabike

i’ve already hit the whiskey

will
    Free Member

I’m revising economics. You wont beat that!

lister

think the whishee better wait til i’v got the kids tucked in and the wife seen by a doctor…could be a long evening

but atleast i’m not doing economics!

BoardinBob

I snapped a spoke 100 yards into my ride today and had to abort 🙁

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i’m about to start revising MANAGEMENT.

🙁

at leaste there is some totty in the library…

colnagokid

Busted shoulder, so Im on the drink watching the non-race that is the Giro.
    Sounds a rough time there Lister, still could be worse you could be a toon fan….Oh!

mikertroid
    Free Member

Who’s having a worse day than you?

Gordon Brown.

will
    Free Member

😆 Management… what a crock of shite. I hated my module!

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

aye…
    well, ok, so in my defence of my management module, its one specifically tailored to my (non management) degree. and isn’t things like taylors 5 forces or whatever… fortunately its really relevant to the degree, and is taught by a brilliant professor. she’s something like the deputy chair to the scottish sustainable development commission, and was recently voted 9th on the scottish green list. so good credentails, and a really good teacher. also incredibly nice person too 🙂

shame i have to do an exam on the stuff come friday…

did ‘real’ management back in first year for a semester, neaely killed me… economics wasn’t much better 😉

lister

but gordon brown brought it on himself…so i’m still ahead!

Houns

I’m suffering on going dizziness and nausea, it’s raining, got a list of chores to do so long, cba to cook for myself as my gf is lying on a beach in Barbados and i should have been there with her 😡

coffeeking
    Free Member

I snapped a spoke 100 yards into my ride today and had to abort

I’d just have carried on. Did the alps with one spoke down at the rear and a bit of tension adjustment 😀

toby1

I reckon the dude who’s pregnant girlfriend got taken out by a car in Carlisle over the weekend is having a worse day …

Me however, well I’ve had a great lazy Sunday, sorry!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

economics

ie astrology for the particularly credulous…

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

im staging on a gate for 2 hours out of every 4 waiting for some thing to happen!!

shinsplints

Try persuading your 8 year old son who is outside playing football with his 3 mates that he has to come inside now & do 2 pages of maths homework that has to be in tomorrow.That’s a real barrel of laughs 😐

Teapot
    Free Member

Got up at 5.30am and drove for 2 1/2 hours to round 1 of the Thetford Summer Series only for a car to crash into mine less than 1 mile from the race site. Had to wait over an hour for the RAC and then spent 3 1/2 hours in an RAC recovery truck back home. Sat down to watch the Giro and they’ve decided to have a pootle round the middle of Milan…

At least Peaty and Gee got GBR a 1-2 in the DH 🙂

BoardinBob

I’d just have carried on. Did the alps with one spoke down at the rear and a bit of tension adjustment

The wheel was wobbling all over the place so I didn’t fancy my chances 👿

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Who’s having a worse Sunday than me?’ is closed to new replies.