Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Who's had their freebie from screwfix?
  • dibboid
    Free Member

Come home from work today to find that my Mrs had spotted a voucher in a mailshot for a free tool tray. She hot footed it up there and collected this beauty.

what a nice surprise. RRP @ £7.99 – 100% discount Ftw!

mtbfix

A previous tenant of our house has a screwfix acct so I got the voucher in the post today. Not sure what I’d do with a tool tray though.

midlifecrashes

Oh, good spot, I hadn’t opened or looked at the package yet. Just off to see if there are any left in Doncaster.

kayak23

Be great for serving wine at barbeques.
    Or beer.

maccruiskeen

Which end do you drink out of?

trail_rat
    Free Member

in a few years youll find that lurking at the back of the garage and think where the hell did that come from 😀

dibboid
    Free Member

You can use it as a crud catcher underneath your bike while it’s on the stand in the house. 😉

Be great for serving wine at barbeques.Or beer.

Wine? Yuk!!! And mtfu and drink your beer straight from the bottle/can saves time and effort.

As for serving. … Isn’t that what the Mrs is for? 😀

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

What a completely pointless waste of free plastic.

bighendo
    Free Member

tooltray?? Junk!!

dibboid
    Free Member

Tbf I’ll use mine as when I do my own maintenence on my car I can’t exactly carry out my top box and roller cabinet out as it weights a fair few hundred kgs. And I can’t wheel it out other as it’s too heavy to lift over door steps.

What a completely pointless waste of free plastic.

So not exactly a waste of plastic to the right person. I guess your bike would be a waste of metal or carbon (depending what you got) to a paraplegic. 🙂

therag
    Free Member

That looks like the trays that should sit inside a pull along tool chest and a smaller one fits on top. Looks useless on it own tho.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Who's had their freebie from screwfix?’ is closed to new replies.