• This topic has 43 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by nre.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Who's good for broadband? Reliable service and good customer service
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Sky have been great, superb internet service, great customer service.

We were with Talk Talk for a month. After that we won’t even go into a Carephone warehouse shop ever again. Shocking all round.

bigjim

plusnet really good now they are back in the UK. I don’t look at anywhere near as much pron as you lot don’t need a fancy connection and only pay a £7 a month or something, good customer service, can’t complain.

LapSteel
    Free Member

I am with o2 as well but going with sky as they have offered 12 months free unlimited broadband and free sky+ HD tv.
    Hopefully it’ll all work as well as o2 did!

nre
    Free Member

Another vote for plusnet here, been with them for a good number of years, support always been very good, had a fault on the line earlier this year and getting OpenReach out to fix it was all done very efficiently.

They always match the ‘new customer’ deal on renewal too, plus I’ve referred a few people so get £2.50 a month off my bill, so currently paying £2.49 a month for unlimited BB…

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Who's good for broadband? Reliable service and good customer service’ is closed to new replies.