Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Who's going to the start of the Tour of Britain then?
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

I am, just can't decide whether to go to the actual start in the town centre or find a spot along Edenfield Rd to wathc the first hill climb 8)

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

im very fortunately going to the finish all vip'ed up! cannae wait….

spent a great day last year in one of the race neutral service provider cars…what a laf!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

The finish should be exciting, hope the start is too!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    AdrianW
    Free Member

The start out of Rochdale centre is likely to be a bit of a rolling parade I think, according to the Race Manual the proper clocks on start is at the Bridge Inn with the first sprint

wors

I might ride upto ashworth res to see the first climb.

project
    Free Member

I will be at Stoke on sunday.

Tall disguingshed chap, wearing a white romper suit, and a full face helmet,and dark visor,and some girly shoes. 🙂

headfirst
    Free Member

My mate and i are going. The plan is to go to the start and have a nosy round then jump back in the car before the riders head off so we can beat them to the first climb. Hope it works out right!

Curly68
    Free Member

I am going to take Friday off work, I think as we have no work on, and watch them in my home town Bury St Edmunds. Then drive down to Long Melford for the sprint. Pity it is in school time as my kids would have loved to watch them also.

andyeez
    Free Member

Good luck with that one headfirst! I considered that but not sure it would work out. Hope it does for you, I will be at the start in the TC I reckon.

project
    Free Member
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Who's going to the start of the Tour of Britain then?’ is closed to new replies.