Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Who’s going to Fort William and is too excited to get everything done at work?
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

Me

GW
    Free Member

Nah, gonna go DHing then watch it online, it’s a sport that’s far better to watch on telly IMO

stilltortoise
    Free Member

it’s a sport that’s far better to watch on telly

I watch it regularly on Freecaster so I’ll report back on that. Looking forward to the atmosphere as much as the racing

timber

work production is already zero as I am signed off with knackered leg and back

fortunately sitting in the car is about the most comfortable place at the moment

GW
    Free Member

raced it, ride it, watch it live and watch it online.. don’t really need a report but thanks anyway :wink:.

tomdebruin
    Free Member

me!

swavis

Me, I’m going but not that excited that I can’t get any work done.
    I think the weather might be a bit of a shock after cooking at Ten Under last week, I’ll need my thermals this week 😯

thegreatape
    Free Member

Absolutely pissing it down right now. Hope it’s better tomorrow or I will be not be happy.

lister-hooded
    Free Member

SSUK for me….

not riding but it’s way closer for me

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Weather report looks better than earlier in the week. At least it doesn’t say snow now!

Looking forward to my first pint at the top station.

BoardinBob

I didn’t spy a guinness tap in the top bar last weekend.

jockhaggis
    Free Member

As long as they have alcoholic beverages of some type I’m not too choosy. 😛

BoardinBob

They have Orkney Brewery stuff in the fridges 8)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Who’s going to Fort William and is too excited to get everything done at work?’ is closed to new replies.