Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Who's going to enjoy the lovely weather this weekend?
  • becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Having spent the first week of my easter holidays in a lab I’ve been expecting the sunshine to end and it be raining this weekend, but its looking good so far. Think I’ll postpone starting revision until monday…

Driving home this morning and will get in a couple of hours riding round the local woods (which will hopefully be nice and dusty!), and then depending what other people are doing I will probably go for a reasonably long ride on the road bike tomorrow 😛

Who else is going to be making the most of it?

uplink
    Free Member

Now where did I put those short sleeved jerseys last September ???

jedi

i’ll be coaching then riding today, i may even camp at herts over night as we’re all riding there sunday too 🙂

showerman
    Free Member

follow the dog and the monkey trail if my mate has woken up 8). house work 2moro 😕

Drac

CX yesterday and now have a start of a bike tan, off out again in a few hours but tomorrow I must tackle the garden.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Hell YES! planned a nice 30 mile all day nimble near Alton. I doubt we’ll see another bike all day, but there’s a pub or two on the route.
    Perfik!
    🙂

racefaceec90

i would,but suffering with the dreaded grapes of wrath at the moment 😳 am seeing the doc on tuesday (am really looking forward to that 😯

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Off piste up cannock with the wee one, get some miles into her little legs ready for the summer holidays.

jameso

Hasn’t the spring been great so far? Off out on the mtb all day after this coffee, local loop on dry trails, got the semi slick on the back already and a short sleeve on.. prob a long road ride tomorrow. Happy riding all!

neninja
    Free Member

Heading up to Blanchland/Edmundbyers tomorrow for a ride. It’s lovely up there when the sun shines.

loddrik
    Free Member

Trying to decide between CyB or Gisburn.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I was out for 3 hours yesterday after work.

I am up early this morning as i promised to take my godson and his mate out for a ride this morning

back for a BBQ and beer

Sunday I have a day pass for cycling

back for a BBQ and beers

Monday – ache and drip blood probably

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Out for a brief spin around the Bristol trails to warm up for the HONC tomorrow.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Putting an extra five psi in the tyres. Always a good sign.

pedalhead
    Free Member

yep dusting off the short sleeved top for the HONC tomorrow. marvellous.

fastindian
    Free Member

I’ll be enjoying it but not on the bike…….wife working so its me and the kiddies in the garden

danlurinsky
    Free Member

Working today 🙁
    Going up to fort bill tomorrow morning to do some of the xc trails 🙂

thegman67

Inners for me

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Been out 3 times this week,every time it was dry and fast.
    Will be riding Sunday, be a 30+ miler,added to the 40 miles i have done already this week,good weeks riding.
    Make the most of the sunny weather it wont last.
    Looking after my daughter today while my Missus is working

dustypumpkins

It’s no that nice here 😐 I’ve got a load of studying to get done 😥 So while you’re all off riding I’ll be in the library…

Plovair

Car packed ready to head off to Builth for the EBNO and CRC MTB marathon.
    Wales without rain, whatever next?!

ps44
    Free Member

Packing for a 3 week trip to the US…then a pre-HONC bimble.

ianpinder
    Free Member

Well just waiting for the aa man to come. Then off to the lbs, and then round for a 12-15 miler…. then sorting out my bikes for next weeks trip to wales

Dancake
    Free Member

Enjoying the Sun with the little ‘un today and the dogs (and the Wife)

Dog ride Tomorrow AM before it gets too hot and then (if I am allowed**) back out for a proper local ride without the hounds.

**Very unlikely

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Bienn a Ghlo loop tomorrow – yeeeeeeeus

bigsi
    Free Member

The mtb front wheel is in for a rebuild so no off road action for me this weekend. 😥

I’ll be taking the mudguards off the commuter and giving it a good clean down in the back garden tomorrow. 😈

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

I’ve enjoyed the sun, although my ride wasn;t as good as I’d have liked – they’ve taken logging up to the next level so an awful lot of the decent riding in my local woods has been trashed, either by the machines or the fact they’ve left whopping great piles of logs everywhere – going to be a while before it gets back up to good riding conditions I think so will have to find somewhere else 🙁

Looking forward to my road ride tomorrow even more now – too much unburnt energy in the legs!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’ve bin out riding my bike off-road in That London, yes, that’s right TJ, within the M25. Not that many bods about, nice and peaceful. Most of the people I did encounter were very happy and friendly. Loved it! 😀

Weather’s just perfect really. I’ve even picked up a bit of a tan. In April!!

saxabar
    Free Member

Spent the morning in the woods near Bangor/Pentir. Lots of tasty DH although going out without knee pads wasn’t the smartest idea. A quick loop back around Moel y Ci and then back home. Will be around Dinowic, Llanberis and Nant Peris tomorrow.

simonk
    Free Member

Been out walking today on Dartmoor, thinking an early ride tomorrow then settle down for the Paris Roubaix and a big mug o tea

_tom_
    Free Member

Two short rides to/from my mates house this afternoon with a 5×5 gym session in the middle! Did my first 30 miler on the road bike yesterday – feeling pretty good about my fitness and road riding recently 🙂

Probably going Woburn for a quick mini-dh session tomorrow.

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

Instructing today and guiding tomorrow 😀

squiff
    Free Member

Did 30 miles today around Grizedale forest and the north face route, loved it and nice talking to a bloke from Giant who were there doing a demo day.

rudedog
    Free Member

Kirroughtree was great this morning at 9am – nobody else there and a cracking morning.

Trekster

Mabie was good this morning, out with a bunch of teenagers and a 10yr old girl from kids club
    Glentress was good yesterday 😆
    Commute to a 12hr shift at work will be “good” tomorrow 🙄 Made worse by the fact I can see Mabie and Ae from work ❗

rudedog
    Free Member

Doing Mabie and Dalbeattie next weekend so hope the weather lasts until then 🙂

Trekster

So do I but I will be down in Silloth, opposite side of the Solway 🙂
    Diversions at Mabie have all been removed except for 1 short bit on Elevator due to windblown trees, although we were riding 2.1/2hrs worth of mostly “local” trails today 😉
    The trails ride Ok regardless of weather.
    Enjoy 😆

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Finishing off building Mulletus’ bike dungeon today, followed by 50 miles of Hampshire roads tomorrow morning and then Paris – Roubaix on the telly. Roll on the morning :D.

martymac

i was out last night, for an hour, (after 12hrs at work)
    took 15 mins to get going, but was good after that.
    didnt go out today, was at the opticians this morning, but planning an early ride 2mro, 7am or so, while its quiet.

OCB
    Free Member

Fantastic outdoor weather, but annoyingly I’ve been dog-rough since Thursday … so I’ve ended up doing nothing except sitting in the sun drinking tea / reading books / listening to Radio 4 and going to bed early. Worse still as I had Friday as a day off.

Today I’ve been trying to find a site streaming the P-R, so it’s all been a bit dull really.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Who's going to enjoy the lovely weather this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.