Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Who's doing housework today?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Major clean up happening here.

MoreCashThanDash

This afternoon I have pulled all the stuff from under the bed (she still has her wedding dress, I’ve discovered) and hovered up quite a few years of dust bunnies

Done an hours ironing.

Think tea will be something quick and simple tonight.

Wondering if I can sue the NHS for the fact that they have still not fixed MrsMC’s broken finger after 8 months. Getting a bit tiresome now……

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope too shagged out from riding. Davis Cups quite dull, nowt else on telly and it’s just started to drizzle. Glad I went out earlier, though looking at the garden it could do with cutting 🙄

tang
    Free Member

Yup. Kids and wife out all morning, so I cleaned. Pizza dough rising now. Flanders tomorrow….

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Missing the bike. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve been out on it. One thing or another has got in the way. Got the kids this weekend as the wife is away with some friends, which is great, but another weekend off the bike. Can’t even get the girls out on their bikes as they’ve got parties and swimming galas. Managed to fix a radiator though so not completely unproductive.

andyfla
    Free Member

Cash, they still haven’t sorted it ? Bloody hell
    You should be able to sort the cost of a cleaner from them, you can’t be responsible for it, you’re a bloke

darrell
    Free Member

Missuss out on a girls night. Im stuck at home with a 14 month old

Been quite busy the last couple of hours. Just got him to bed.

🙂

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

Bad back, but I’ve hobbled around the flat and done all sorts of stuff. Gave the climbing shoes a scrub and a vinegar bath. eww.

footflaps

A bit of Dysoning this morning, but mainly gardening. Quick trip to Garden Centre for a trolley full of shrubs. Planted 2/3 of them this afternoon, 5 left for tomorrow. Off to see Alan Davies this evening….

MoreCashThanDash

andyfla – was pinned – hopefully permanently – last Tuesday, signed off work and driving for 6 weeks! Not sure why as she can’t use her left hand under normal circumstances anyway…… 😉

kimbers

DIY 🙁

But Ae next weekend for UKGE so gotta get my brownie points in

boxfish
    Free Member

No housework done due to lurgy.

I have however watched Oblivion, Elysium & The Last Great Climb whilst eating unhealthy food, marooned on the sofa.

garage-dweller

My dear wife has swept and mopped down stairs today as the builders are done until Monday. The only thing is its probably me and the boys that dragged most of the crap through the house 😕

I cannot believe how clean and tidy our builders are. What worries me is they are setting a standard I might be expected to live up to!

molgrips
    Free Member

Daughter’s small party tomorrow so we should have been tidying this shitpit of a house. Instead we spent all morning drinking coffee and buying furniture to reorganise the spare room (which was an outrage to be fair) and most of the afternoon sorting that out. Now instead of a tidy house we have a slightly less messy spare room and a hell of a lot of work to do tomorrow morning. I did tidy our bedroom tho 🙄

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’m staying at my late mother’s house whilst getting it sold. As we have viewings at odd times I’m having to keep in in showhouse condition whilst actually trying to cook and sleep there. Mucho house work and also lost of trying to pack up mountains of clothes and stuff ready to get it all off to chairity shops, ebay, gumtree and the like.
    Another viewing this afternoon at 2.15 thankfully so they’ll be done before the F1.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Who's doing housework today?’ is closed to new replies.