Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Whos bought stuf off taka then..?
  • jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Thought this mite get him to sort his stuff out PLEASE ???

Been a week no sign ??

Am i paranoid ?

AS i tend to send stuff ASAP !!!

Pair of FOX 36 Stantions before you all ask LOL 🙄

thomthumb
    Free Member

a week – calm down!!

nonk
    Free Member

a week is enough time if you ask me.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

LOL…

Said he posted FRI 15th then posted Sat 16th ?

There not that bad ?

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Im in Barnsley-Hes in West Yorkshire.
    If i knew this long id have picked them up Via bus or train trip..
    Got my Talas 36 forks in bits awaiting for rebuild PANIC !

eth3er
    Free Member

We have a precedent for this sort of thing. I'll bring the pitchforks.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

I'll bring the pitchforks.
    Will these fit my FOX 36 forks .
    How much posted ..
    In fact nar..Ill pick them up LOL..

hora
    Free Member

Hmmm we can all be slow on classifieds at times. A weeks nowt to worry about and Taka' doesnt strike me as that sort at all.

Calm down. 🙂

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

taka…taka…
    Wher are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I've been out on a ride with him, he's a young lad and probably a bit disorganised. He also lives up on the moors in the middle of nowhere I think. He seems decent enough, so probably just a bit slow to send your item.
    I also always pay or post immediately, so I know how annoying it is when others don't do the same.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

He was out riding in the Lakes today…

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

good…poss answer hora…

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Said he posted FRI 15th then posted Sat 16th ?
    Im in Barnsley-Hes in West Yorkshire.

I just returned some wheel rims to Dereks Cycles in Skegness (I live in Bingley West Yorks) and it took a week.

If he's sending it recorded delivery, then he should be able to give you the tracking no off his Post Office receipt. You can then track it online at postoffice.co.uk

Vortexracing

Bought an LX shifter off him 3 weeks ago nothing yet.

Mailed him this morning for my money back.

No reply yet

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Eve Libertine
    correct mate .?
    but has it been posted ??

xcstu
    Free Member

I bought some tyres off him I think and he sent to wrong address so got sent back to him.. he then sent them again… all in all took a few weeks…. not great IMO but item perfect…

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Hes a TAD slow then im guessing.
    Only thing bothering me is he did say he posted on 2 different days.
    He may have got his dates mixed up like but why say you have posted when you havent..

THE POINT is LIKE ?

Understand my point ?

mieszko
    Free Member

Didn't buy from him, but sold him a backpack, price was £5 posted, he haggled it down to £4.65 😉

Was he on the forum lately? I think his younger brother writes here as well (BigChief96 or something like that) might be quicker to contact him 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

TBH – he seems like a reasonable bloke. If there are any issues, I know his mum……

2hottie
    Free Member

A week is far too long, if you can't send it out quickly then don't sell it! When I sell anything on here, I make a point to email the buyer as soon as I get in from the post office and let them know the tracking number so they can see for themselves where the item is. Just seems good practice..

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

2hottie

here here mate as paying with paypal THATS the idea ?get paid asap ..get the goods asap

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Not defending anyone; but in my experience the post has been pretty poor lately. I had something from one of eBay's best bike shops take 10 days to get to me – Recorded, 1st Class. They definitely sent it when they said they had – it was stamped on the envelope. I've had a few things take way too long when I've sent and received them here too – no-one's fault (in terms of buyer or seller) – but 2nd class is definitely taking a good week at the moment, and heaven knows what's up with the other services.

I do the same as 2hottie and email saying when it's been posted and requesting buyers to let me know it's landed. Peace of mind all round, and I hope it adds to the trust on here too.

Reluctant
    Free Member

Post has been total sh!te round our way for a while now. Give it a bit longer before rounding up the lynch mob 😉

IA

I don't know the guy, but post has been crap all over. Took 2 weeks for a router I sold to Aus on here to get to him. Mind, I did refund him as soon as he said it hadn't arrived – only right IMO. Of course this then meant it appeared 2 days later! Typical, but all sorted out in the end! I think it must be backlog from all the snow, normally RM pretty good.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

paying with paypal THATS the idea ?get paid asap ..get the goods asap

But if money's tight for him and he's relying on the Paypal money going into his bank account to pay for the postage that could take, what? Up to ten days or soemthing like that? Factor in the post being stretched and a wait is on the cards.

oxnop
    Free Member

Tom lives in the same village as me and he does live right on the moors. The post office in the village is always closed and I would imagine it's difficult to get to a different one when he doesn't drive. Luckily I drive and work in Leeds/Bradford so I never use our post office for said reason.

He is a decent young lad so I wouldn't worry.

lowey

He was riding the Northern Chapter in the lake all yesterday. He's only a kid. Probably wont get much sense out of him till tonight as he was **** yesterday.

peteimpreza

Any news Mr Vegas?

taka
    Free Member

jonnyvegas – Member
    taka…taka…
    Wher are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

im here 😉 and ive send you mail and the lx shifter refund is sent 🙂

tom

Vortexracing

Cheers Tom, was it via paypal?

taka
    Free Member

yep has it come through? didnt get a confermation email like i normally do?

tom

Vortexracing

No, not yet

taka
    Free Member

ill try again

tom

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Hey up Tom.
    Thx all sorted as post offices fault Tom says so sorry for any hassle or doubts etc…

You never know these days…..

Hope i get them soon mate..
    Will post on here asap..

taka
    Free Member

no probs

tom

tazzymtb

met TAKA and his dad tonight to sell him some bits, seems like a straight up young bloke to me.

Junkyard
    Free Member

bought sone stuff and sold him some stuff and his brother – postage was slow mind but he did get it to me
    He is all reet for a Yorkshire lad.

Vortexracing

Now't yet Tom.

can we please communicate via e mail rather than on here.

far less public.

mail me at home please and we will discuss it tonight.

ta

Dave

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Have you put the pitchforks away yet? I think a week is too early for name and shame and reflects badly on the OP

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

The pitch forks are probably lost in the post

HA HA BOOM BOOM >>>>> ❗

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Whos bought stuf off taka then..?’ is closed to new replies.