Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Whos been, whose yet to go. Lets here about this years holiday trips
  • Tracey

We set off on Thursday for two weeks with Bike Verbier. Bikes are now ready to go, just need to pack. Cant wait.

Where have you been. Where are you going. Lets see the pics and the reports.

messiah
    Free Member

Trans-Savoie in less than four weeks… YIKES!

rugbydick

Just back from a week in Sauze d’Oulx, Montgenevre, Les Deux Alps and Alpe d’Huez (Megavalanche) and a week road biking chasing le Tour around Gap.

Verbier may be on the list for next year as I’ve only heard good things about it.
    Have fun.

mccett
    Free Member

Been visiting family in Northern Ireland for last 2 weeks and missing out on trip with mates to Sauze for the endure but blessed with the good weather so took in the fairly new trail centre trails at Davagh (3 times, it was near home) and Rostrevor. Did some other riding around the Mournes. Great trails, pretty much empty. Anyone heading over there should definitely check them out. Will probably include it into a Scotland trip later in the year and go back on the ferry from Cairnryan for a couple days.

Top of the trails in Rostrevor.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Just back from Dorset

chrismac

Just got back from a week with the The WhiteRoom and a few days in Morzine. Brilliant trip, definately will go back to Les Arcs

mikey74
    Free Member

Off to Whistler on 24th August for a couple of weeks :mrgreen:

mrbotticelli

Got back a week ago after 6 top days staying at Chalet Montana in Montriond. Had some great fun at Les Gets, Chatel Bike Park and some nice XC riding as well.

I’m itching to plan something for next year!

Enjoy your trip, look forward to the reports. Will try and post some stuff up later.

kcshaple
    Free Member

A week in the Alps with Bike Village at the end of June, superb time. Blog post to follow. “50 tick, weekend mtbr tick, UK trails tick, the Alps in is then..”

iainc

just back after 2 weeks of Scottish Sunshine 🙂

first week in Cairngorm :

and second week out in the west coast islands :

VanMan
    Free Member

Just back from trip to France highlight was watching Froome fly past us ,at the 100m to go sign, on Mont Ventoux. Made me realise how slow uphill I really am 😥

andytherocketeer

Cairngorms, next month.
    Switzerland, in October.

Yetiman
    Free Member

In 4 weeks time I will be riding in the Carpathians with RideCzech http://www.rideczech.com/

I can’t bl**dy wait 🙂

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Week round Dartmoor and 9 days in Brecons:

Hikes, bikes, beaches, beer and gigs.

tor5
    Free Member

Heading out for a week with Bike Verbier on Saturday – Meeting up with some good mates from Oz. Guess I’ll see you there 🙂

timraven

Just back from a great week with Pure Mountains in Les Gets. Highly recommended. 😀

Tracey

Looking forward to meeting you too

lemonysam
    Free Member

We’re off touring around Haute Provence in september. Hooray!

captaincarbon
    Free Member

5 more days then 2 weeks of Cornish surf……. 😀

twiglet_monster
    Free Member

“Cargobikeplustoddlercore”, Denmark, Jul 2013

TM

stewartc
    Free Member

Spent 5 days in Fujimi Panarama bike park in late May and am planning to ride down a volcano in Indonesia in October or November, might have to do something with the wife a some stage.

dafoxster
    Free Member

Saalbach Hinterglemm the weekend before last. So much fun.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Whos been, whose yet to go. Lets here about this years holiday trips’ is closed to new replies.