Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Who's been out riding today?
  • beefheart
    Free Member

I did a 50 miler on the road bike this morning.

Sometimes I love working nights. 🙂

z1ppy

Yep just back in from a small local jaunt 😀

imnotverygood

Looks lovely, but night shifts kill me when it comes to going riding.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

yup just back myself. need to be loads fitter.

thejesmonddingo

Short blast down Trans-oennine trail,cheered me up immensely,hardly ridden in last 3 months,having fractured collarbone,then as soon as I could ride again I got Cryptosporidium 👿

breadcrumb

Just back in from a quick blast. Hopefully get a longer ride or two in later in the week.

hooli

Me too, a slightly extended lunch for a quick blast.

rOcKeTdOg

I rode to work in the dark & will be riding home in the dark later 🙁

*looks wistfully at the blue sky outside*

Muke
    Free Member

As its such a sunny day I went out for a bimble around some local trails only to come across Guy Ritchie filming the new Man from UNCLE film 😯

GolfChick
    Free Member

yep ill be racing out for my 8 mile regular wyre loop as soon as i finish work, seeing as weathers gone okay looking. Will take my light though as bound to not finish in time.

rOcKeTdOg

Is it still fitting season in the Wyre?

GolfChick
    Free Member

rutting. Yeah it is til the end of October but the rangers have said out by 8pm and ill be clear by then. I generally get there at 5:30 n ride for hour n halfish

PiknMix
    Free Member

Unplanned ride at a rather fast lick as I snapped my key in my door and had to get to B&Q for a replacement barrel!

cinnamon_girl

Holds up hand. 🙂 Beautiful sunshine, some old trails that I haven’t used for many years including secret single track. Wrong bloomin’ bike though. 😐

_tom_
    Free Member

Nope been too busy with boring stuff such as viewing houses 🙁 woburn dh tomorrow though if the weather holds out.

Murray

Lunchtime quick thrash in the woods.

I usually hate riding after being up all night but had a great day at Llandegla last week.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

I did a 10 mile run in the lunchtime sunshine 🙂

Ran one of my local MTB routes. Made a nice change from doing it on the bike.

brokensoul
    Free Member

I’ve been out for a 25 mile mostly off-road Tour de Wakey on the shopping bike (Arkose).
    Enjoyed it.

cinnamon_girl

Oh and I sat on a bench in front of a beautiful church eating a pork pie. 😆

Locals must have been worried about this hobo. 😀

bikerdan
    Free Member

A day off work to go riding round Swinley.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

20 mins will be riding home…. cold toes

slimporcini
    Free Member

Enjoyed an extended commute home up the local hills. 😀

woody2000

Usual commute to work, was quite a pleasant ride in though. Very autumnal today 🙂

TiRed

10 miles to work, 10 miles to the club soon, 30 mile hammerfest and 12 miles home. Most in the dark 🙁

tomj
    Free Member

Just starting work now so nice run round Gisburn earlier. Rain held off, even a little sunshine and trail in good nick.
    What’s not to like!

tang
    Free Member

Yup, teaching all day in glorious sunshine here in the Cotswold hills!

fisherboy
    Free Member

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

110 miles on the roadie, started out glum and cold but turned into a nice afternoon. Far too nice to go home so did an extra loop and got carried away. In a few weeks time I will be pining for late afternoon sunshine.

beiciwr64
    Free Member

Rode the Cyflym Coch at CYB this afternoon,lovely weather today. 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

Yeah!
    A couple of fast and sketchy laps at Haldon, followed by a basket of whitebait and a pint before a 20 mile ride home along the riverbank in the dark..

Good times

thecrookofdevon

Comrie Croft with kids. New trails riding well and more to come.
    Great.

billyboy
    Free Member

10/15 mile off roader last knockings this pm.

Mud…..the 29er 2.2 Mountain King on the back did real well.

Deer bellowing in the woods…..the year is winding down folks!

adsh
    Free Member

I beasted myself this evening. 30miles on the Flux. Misty sunset, greasy trails, slidey swervey heaven. Sweet tea, chilli and big nap in front of the TV.

Kryton57

Is it still shorts weather, or are longs creeping on….?

gozarch
    Free Member

Just to work and back, with a slight detour for a cheeky pint and pub takeaway food 🙂

ddmonkey

Commuting in the rain with a cold and a cough. Lovely.

rocketman
    Free Member

Curiously quiet and calm on the Chase this evening. Impressive halo around the moon when it broke through the clouds.

Saw a pair of eyes looking at me in the distance about 2m high that moved very quickly across my path but stayed the same distance away. Just like that scene in Predator where the alien runs through the jungle and its camouflaged apart from its eyes that glow green. Yup just like that.

It was a stag.

cakefacesmallblock

Lovely few miles in the afternoon sun, charging round Wyre !

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Half day at work today so out on the road bike for lunch on the beach and an ice cream by a lake half way back. 46 brisk miles with a couple of stops to bask in the sunshine.

Sancho
    Free Member

Got home from work and met a couple of friends picked up a brand spanking Kona Process 153 DL and did a little ten miler in the woods lots of fun and back home for tea, Im trying to get organised so that I can ride regularly after work as commuting isnt an option

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Who's been out riding today?’ is closed to new replies.