Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Whoot! Whoot! I am heading up to Southampton Bike Park
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

First time for 6 months on a proper bike!

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Just you be careful 😉

(BTW I’m laid up with ankle ligament damage so understand where you’ve been)

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I have a spare Air Cast boot and some crutches if you need them…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

Break a leg.

Oh wait don’t.

Errr enjoy.

mattbee

Claire is working at the MIU at the General today. As it’s Minor injuries only I don’t suppose she’ll see you. 😉

Glad you’re out and about though. Won’t be long before you’re back out on Thursdays!

bradley
    Free Member

I think I’ve got a link through a friends friend or something with Southampton bike park, what’s it all about?

MaryHinge
    Free Member

WorldClassAccident – Member
    I have a spare Air Cast boot and some crutches if you need them…

We have a set of crutches permanently stationed at home. They get lots of use between the three of us here 🙄

FieldMarshall

Good to hear that. I await the post ride update with interest!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Mattbee –Won’t be long before you’re back out on Thursdays! About 5 days by my reckoning.

Bradley – Southampton Bike Park is a play area for mountain bikes. Simple short trails, dual track, pump track, table tops, step up jumps, loads of stuff for a couple of hours fun. Go to Southampton Sports Centre, stand with your back to the building by the crazy golf, look up the hill and that is us. Check it out.

I was up there for what I thought was about an hour, turns out it was 2.5 hours. The joy of time loss. Off for a bath a a few well earned Duval.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Whoot! Whoot! I am heading up to Southampton Bike Park’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts