Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • Who'll be the next Bond?
  • yunki
    Free Member

nup.. I don’t believe that whole nukeproofriding conspiracy anyhoo..

I meant this guy

rshaul
    Free Member

dougray scott would be decent
    never thought about hugh jackman before but he could pull it off
    gerard butler maybe?

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

elfin / mikeconner / nukeproofriding ?

What? Can someone please explain this? It’s making my brain hurt.

Pook

If history is anything to go by, they’ll already know.

When Connery finished for the second time they wanted Dalton, but he thought he was too young.

When Moore finished, they wanted Brosnan, but he was contracted to Remington Steele.

I reckon it’ll be whoever they actually wanted when they had to plump for Daniel Craig

;o)

MrWoppit
    Free Member

athgray
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGCMfprPJoA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

How about Robert Downey Jr?

yunki
    Free Member

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Sir Patrick Stewart please.

edhornby

I would like them to cast someone that can act who we’ve never heard of

bloody celebs

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

How about Robert Downey Jr?

An American? No thanks

Tom Hardy?

brakes
    Free Member

I’d like to see Tom Hardy if it’s a hard Bond, or Michael Fassbender if it’s a bit more Roger Moore.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Hugh Jackman

NO!

and Tom Hardy doesn’t work for me.

I reckon Rufus Sewell would be ace, and my mate and I intend to campaign for it to be Lawrence Fox cos we think he’d be awesome.

In fact for RS just imagine this with some bondesque writing all over it, few guns etc…

timber

Jamie Bell

colournoise

Reckon Bale is a good call. Decent actor, right looks and has enough ‘edge’ to be a decent hard Bond.

(might also tie into the ‘one they really wanted but was contracted elsewhere’ theory?)

CountZero

Dunno why there’s all this conjecture, there’s two more movies to go, at least, so that’s what, four-six years for script/filming/post-production at least, and Craig’s going to be filming both of them.
    Perhaps everyone can reconvene in 2018 and put forward some ideas then…

hammerite
    Free Member

I thought the next two bond films were going to be filmed back to back? Partly because Craig doesn’t think he can be convincing in 5 years time, bit like when you see the Dukes of Hazard reunion and the Dukes took about 5 minutes to slide across the bonnet of the General Lee!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I read the thread title and thought Bale as well, can’t think of anyone better suited.

white101

+1 countzero, may as well wait to see who comes along a bit closer to the end date for DC (who has been an excellent Bond)
    Would prefer to see a Brit if I’m honest rather than another US celeb type actor

athgray
    Free Member

Ok staying away from Americans. Paul Bettany?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

To be Bond, the real Fleming Bond, he has to be rather ratty looking and not really remarkable to look at. Built of sinew, not muscle.

Bale? Could be. Clive Owen? He’s already turned it down. Rufus Sewell? Not sure.

I think it might be someone rather less well known. After all, until Layer Cake, no one had ever thought of Craig as Bond.

white101

I like Bettany, not sure about him as Bond but he’s versatile

TheFopster
    Free Member

It will be Benedict Cumberbatch. He’ll have to eat a few pies beforehand and maybe go to the gym, or they could do all that with CGI?

midlifecrashes

Gotta be Ralf Little, surely?

white101

What about his Dad Sid Little? (is not his Dad, but artistic licence(to kill)) Northern Bond, 2nd hand vectra, baddies from Fleetwood, sexy women from Wigan as Bond girls?

Whats not to like?

druidh
    Free Member

maccruiskeen

Built of sinew, not muscle

Barry Chuckle?

It would make the sex scenes more entertaining (to me, to you, to me)

davidjones15
    Free Member

Guy Pearce?

saleem
    Free Member

James Purefoy, was close to getting it the last twice, so maybe third time lucky.

CaptJon
    Free Member

There are some utterly horrible suggestions here: poor actors and people far too old when the post-DC films come along.

Bale would be good, but he’s already 4 years older than Craig. My vote would be Tom Hardy. Or out of left field: Andrew Garfield, Eddie Redmayne, Jamie Bell or R Patz.

white101

R Patz????????? I know its late at night but its a school night! lay off the drink. He’s just a celeb with a dozy looking scruffy girlfriend.

Woody
    Free Member

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

😯 don’t post any of your other photos woody 😆

DezB
    Free Member

he has to be rather ratty looking and not really remarkable to look at. Built of sinew, not muscle.

Iggy Pop

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Vinny Jones

joao3v16
    Free Member

Cumberdick Bendybatch would make a better Bond Villain than actually being Bond. That ‘just about to sneeze’ expression won’t work for Bond.

Surprised nobody’s suggested a female lady-person for Bond. Are there no superiorityequality/feminist types on STW this morning? 😀

Ideally the 21st century Bond should represent the modern multicultural inclusive society, therefore we need Bond to be a pregnant black female muslim paralympian vegan immigrant.

zokes
    Free Member

Mathew Macfayden might work, if not too old.

hora
    Free Member

Can we not have a Gay Bond as the next Bond.

Why not?

Otherwise..

bikebouy
    Free Member

June Whitfield.

DezB
    Free Member

Can we not have a Gay Bond as the next Bond.

Why not?

Er, more to the point: Why?

joao3v16
    Free Member

Eddie Izzard, self proclaimed ‘Action Transvestite’

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Who'll be the next Bond?’ is closed to new replies.