• This topic has 25 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Who would you like to see perish in the Coronation Street disaster?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

This week will see a Metrolink tram plunge from the viaduct and down onto The Street itself. This is how Granada bosses celebrate the 50 year anniversary 😯

I suppose it’s a good way of getting rid of some dead wood and cutting the wages bill.

I’d like to see the following get trammed:

Gail Platt – face like a depressed halibut

Emily Bishop – pointless character and she’s guaranteed a spot in heaven with all the church roof collections she’s done over the years.

Fiz Stape – just can’t stand looking at her dreadful teeth and listening to her shrieking any longer.

Audrey Roberts – just in case Gail Platt doesn’t go – this’ll depress her.

jam-bo

all of them.

D4declivity
    Free Member

Piers Morgan

sam42
    Free Member

i’m informed molly may be due a visit from the reaper, so i might get my wish…
    might not be so lucky with nick.

LMT
    Free Member

Kill them all off, and finish it for good!! bores me to tears, would be great to see someone nuke the street!

donks
    Free Member

TBH im not a massive fan of soaps but the wife is so uless i can excuse my self from her company for an hour or so every day this week ill be rooting for Nick Tilsley and by Gail Platt to be scraped off the cobbles.

epicyclo

The lot, plus the scriptwriters, and the whole set burn down.

Harry_the_Spider

I may watch just to see how they do it. Metrolink have bought a load of new rolling stock so maybe Granada have got hold of an old one that they’ll drop from a crane.

Trains, Cranes and Audrey Roberts.

Awesome.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Nuke them from orbit is the only way to be sure.

bassspine
    Free Member

I’d be hoping it lands on a coach party up from the East End…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

finish it for good!! bores me to tears,

if it bores you, have you considered some nightclasses in How to Switch Your TV Off or the more advanced Channel Changing – How To Do It And How It Can Improve Your Life? 😀

clubber
    Free Member

Hora – burnt to a crisp by the ensuing fire after getting stuck in bed by the collapsing ceiling/roof while conducting his secret liason with that ugly one who’s name I forget.

Harry_the_Spider

while conducting his secret liason with that ugly one who’s name I forget.

Binners?

That ain’t no secret. We all know.

R.lepecha

the lot, and wherever they keep all the old recordings. blow the lot up.

DezB
    Free Member

Hilda Ogden

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Les “Mavis Riley” Dennis

Haze

+1 for Piers!

Cletus

1. That skanky, workshy bloke with the lank hair
    2. Mary
    3. John Stape – end the silly Colin storyline
    4. Sunita – very boring

epicyclo

Can’t turn the TV off. I’m not allowed to wield the Wand of Remote Power by the viragos* who live in my house.

* they’re perfectly nice so long as I don’t speak, breathe noisily, crunch biscuits, or bring my existence to their awareness during prime soap time.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Ashley Peacock if he’s still in it. My ex used to live opposite him he was a bit wierd, I’d like to see him lose his job.

retrorick

I don’t watch the programme but do drive the trams, so i’ll make an effort to tape it and then fast forward to the crash. I expect that they will blame the driver! they used a mock up of the old style tram painted in the new colours from what i saw on the depot.

yunki
    Free Member

Who would you like to see perish in the Coronation Street disaster?

The viewers

IanMunro
    Free Member

I saw the title, instantly thought Piers Morgan.
    Seems I’m not alone 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Oi leave my lover alone. He is ugly but its a face that only a fat lady looking for a cushion could love.

Kevevs
    Free Member

elfinsafety, for stealing cigarettes and then pointing out the terrible fallacy of having cigarettes blatantly on show, on a tv set.

hora
    Free Member

Thats a point. I saw Dot Cotton fagging away BEFORE 8pm on a family show last week. WTF?!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Who would you like to see perish in the Coronation Street disaster?’ is closed to new replies.