Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Who would you like to see on a celebrity ski jump show?
  • Harry_the_Spider

As they seem to be rubbing themselves out at a fair old rate

I’d like to see Elton John and Mike Brewer have a go.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Heather Mills…

aP
    Free Member

Donald Trump

jam-bo

cameron
    corbyn
    whatever the lid dem chap is called.

pondo

On the assumption that the above is not ironic, Heather Mills is back in it next week – sadly, I don’t think Trump is.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

mrsfry

binners

Piers Morgan, but with the added element that the ski jump lands in a pit of ravenous crocodiles

perchypanther
    Free Member

Joe Cocker.

Harry_the_Spider

Piers Morgan, but with the added element that the ski jump lands in a pit of ravenous crocodiles

…and that the skis are replaced with burning roller blades.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

On the assumption that the above is not ironic,

it was…

chakaping
    Free Member

…which are strapped to Katie Hopkins’ back.

jekkyl

Vanessa Feltz. 😈
    Frank Bruno.

perchypanther
    Free Member

…which are strapped to Katie Hopkins’ back.

*reported to RSPCA for cruelty to crocodiles*

bikebouy
    Free Member

Tony Blair
    Gordon Brown

bigyinn
    Free Member

Surely these are the times to be launching celebrity death match for real?
    TBH these celebrity programs are just getting (more and more) stupid.

Bunnyhop

Guy Martin of course.

My husband desperately wants to do it. He’s in a band and is on 6 music loads 😉 he’d be perfect. Now where’s our life insurance policy?

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Frank Bruno.

? For why, he’s a good guy and should get to live out his retirement in peace. The only point of the ski jump thing is the hope that some vacuous publicity whore will come a cropper. Or is it just me? 😐

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’d like to see Elton John and Mike Brewer have a go.

Strapped together wrestling to see who lands on who?

Sean/Shaun Keavney

Rockape63
    Free Member

Lawrence Lewellyn Nobhead gets my vote!

MoreCashThanDash

According to the programme last night, Beth Tweddle had gone off for routine surgery due to an ongoing back problem, which didn’t make sense as she presumably wouldn’t have gone if that was in the pipeline.

They are injuring themselves at a reassuring rate.

CheesybeanZ

Clarkson – gagged and bound to Evans doused in unleaded jumping into a fire pit ..

brakes
    Free Member

David Bowie.
    People on Facebook need something to talk about again.

molgrips
    Free Member

Surprised to open the thread and find discover that this is a real actual show 😯

Wtf?

chakaping
    Free Member

? For why, he’s a good guy and should get to live out his retirement in peace. The only point of the ski jump thing is the hope that some vacuous publicity whore will come a cropper. Or is it just me?

Yeah, leave big Frank alone.

fasthaggis

Joe Cocker’s spaniel

tetchypete
    Free Member

Some actual celebrities would be a start.

eddie11
    Free Member

this was on a few years ago wasn’t it with a similarly high injury rate and still nobody cared enough to watch. i’m amazed it came back.

There are certain things no marks can wing after a few weeks training and make passable entertainment – dancing, skating, running about a bit. ski jumping must be up there with base jumping and plane flying as things you really can’t learn in a few weeks

xherbivorex
    Free Member

hora

retro83
    Free Member

Anne Widdecombe
    Eric Pickles

tonyja
    Free Member

Not so much ski jump, more pro celebrity boxing with Jim Davidson and Derek Chisora. Jim could tell him some of his ‘jokes’ about his mate chalky. This would raise a lot of money for sports relief.

jekkyl

Let all the ‘celebs’ do the round of all the ‘celeb’ shows until they perish. Start with celeb come dine with me and family fortunes, continue on increasing in risk, so ‘come dancing’ next, then the big bro house, then the jungle and ending with the ski jump. In the future as humanity devolves we’ll have celeb death match, ‘running man’ style.

(any celeb shows I’ve missed?)

allthegear
    Free Member

xherbivorex – hora couldn’t possibly take part in a ski jump show – he’d be wanting to sell on his skis 3 or 4 times whist descending…

Rachel

pondo

this was on a few years ago wasn’t it with a similarly high injury rate and still nobody cared enough to watch. i’m amazed it came back.

It’s been fantastic entertainment for the last three years – I think of it as a pro-am, as I know the sports stars and some of the actors, but not a scooby do about socialites and reality TV bumpkins.

onandon
    Free Member

Stephen hawking and Eddie the eagle

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

It is mildly amusing, especially as each episode seems to have at least two injuries.

I watch on catch-up and just ff to the events.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Nick Ferrari

ocrider

I’d like to see them expand the formula to a ‘summer’ version. It would be great to see the z list celebrity cull incorporating some concrete bowls or mx big air into the mix. 😈

timbles
    Free Member

Bruce Forsyth

“Nice to ski you, to ski you… nice”

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’d like to see them expand the formula to a ‘summer’ version. It would be great to see the z list celebrity cull incorporating some concrete bowls or mx big air into the mix.

Red Bull Ex-Famous

Rockape63
    Free Member

imagine have a w@nk going off the ski jump? 8)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQa0-BEhhks[/video]

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Who would you like to see on a celebrity ski jump show?’ is closed to new replies.