Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • who would manage to eat the kidz breakfast in an hour?
  • bruneep

As part of his investigation into why British people are on average nearly three stone (24kg) heavier than 50 years ago, Jacques Peretti attempts to eat what is thought to be one of Britain’s biggest fried breakfasts.

A reflection of the rise in popularity of super-sizing food, Jester’s diner in Great Yarmouth serves a breakfast that includes 8 eggs, 12 rashers of bacon, 12 sausages, potatoes, mushrooms, hash browns, black pudding, beans and 12 slices of bread.

It is called the “Challenge Kidz Breakfast” because it weighs the same as a small child, around 9lbs.

The second episode of The Men Who Made Us Fat is broadcast on BBC Two at 21:00 BST on Thursday 21 June. Or watch again via iPlayer (UK only). Jacques Peretti’s article about internal fat can be read on the BBC TV blog.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18490459

<edit> Yes, yes wrong forum 🙄

weirdnumber
    Free Member

I have been thinking about this myself. After a hard ride I can find myself consuming silly amounts of food but I think that is just too much. I would be interested to know what volume that all takes up if blended.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Yeah because then you could have in a camelback.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Disgusting, some kids in this country don’t get three square meals, and idiots are revelling in eating shit like this.

ton

it made me feel ill………….and i used to be able to shift some snap.
    pure greed from people who buy it, and pure idocy from the bloke who sells it.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

That’s a meal for 3, minimum!

bigrich

Makes me hungry.

tomhoward

Did I read somewhere that it was like £15 for that little lot?

carlosg
    Free Member

A place in Bolton does this breakfast for £10 , you get 20 minutes (without a drink!) to eat it and get it for free.

PMK2060

ton – not sure the cafe owner is an idiot. The publicity he is getting must be bringing good trade in.

simondbarnes

ton – not sure the cafe owner is an idiot. The publicity he is getting must be bringing good trade in.

Indeed. That’s just down the road from me. Think I’ll pop in tomorrow 🙂

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Watch Man vs Food for some similar challenges 😯

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘who would manage to eat the kidz breakfast in an hour?’ is closed to new replies.