Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Who will win the GE in Scotland – the question on everyones lips…
  • scotroutes

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=evTwXAKyFwM[/video]

onehundredthidiot

I’m really confused as to why the Scottish tory and labour parties publish their own manifestos, when quite obviously they have no power to implement them if their parties get in.

jambalaya
    Free Member

The SNP will never be the majority government in the UK as they don’t field enough candidates. Doesn’t stop them publishing a manifesto, even if it is at the very last minute .

onehundredthidiot

But snp don’t have an English branch. So their manifesto is to attract votes of those who can.
    Whereas the blue and red gangs have a main party who perhaps can’t be bothered to argue the whole nations issues. The SNP can perhaps be thought of as a coalition of independents at Westminster. no real power but can sway a close vote.

scotroutes

Don’t get into a flap chaps

ctk
    Free Member

Lol I could not have carried on that interview.

ctk
    Free Member

New Labia
    Blue Labia

rogermoore

Labia isn’t working.
    RM.

Northwind

ctk – Member

Lol I could not have carried on that interview.

This is Kezia Dugdale we’re talking about, it’ll take a while for her to figure it out. In a couple of days she’ll burst out laughing in a totally different interview.

piemonster

LOL

I have nothing useful to contribute.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

This is Kezia Dugdale we’re talking about, it’ll take a while for her to figure it out. In a couple of days she’ll burst out laughing in a totally different interview. be mortally offended, and demand that Nicola Sturgeon apologises for such anti LGBT blasphemy, as it’s all the fault of the SNP.

FTFY.

Oh, and LOL, that is tremendous!.

scotroutes

She actually tweeted straight afterwards…

Look at the poker face though

I wonder if she thought there was something fishy going on right under her nose.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Who will win the GE in Scotland – the question on everyones lips…’ is closed to new replies.