Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Who was your first crush on?
  • hbk4894
    Free Member

Leah in Year 7

Bregante

Leslie Judd

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bregante

yunki
    Free Member

My mate Tom’s cousin.. the very first day we met

She was a year older than me, has dark eyes like pools, long dark wavy hair, and when she told me in her husky voice that she thought I looked like Shakin’ Stevens the room started whirling..

I was 7
    I never saw her again

SaxonRider

Her name was Kezia. We were in the same class from Kindergarten to grade 3. I kissed her on the ear by pretending I was going to tell her a secret.

It’s a very winsome technique, incidentally.

dannyh
    Free Member

Sherilyn Fenn. If only cause there was a slightly risqué photo of her in my grandparents daily mirror. The world was a more innocent place back then………

fadda

Justine, at primary school.

And she deserted me to live in Hampshire, simply because her parents were moving there.

Heartless…

rOcKeTdOg

Amanda Green, i used to write poetry about her, i kid you not

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Mrs Tattersall, primary school teacher, she was probably mid 20’s I was 10.
    This was in 1966. She was gorgeous & married the vicar. (lucky vicar)

Hey ho.

Harry_the_Spider

Rachel Price. I was 8 years old, so was she.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Debbie Harry

She had the perfect blend of hotness, sass and brains.

That was until I met Mrs PJM1974, who sometimes posts here (waves).

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Waves back!*

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Wendy Holloway,… we were about 5

We made mud pies together, and she was a very attentive nurse during Dr and Nurse’s – my early medical records would be an eye opener 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Cilla Black. I was very young.

allthepies
    Free Member

hbk4894

bearnecessities

Helen Brown, about 8. She gave me a valentines card that read “be my valentine and I’ll shower you with kisses”.

Not that I remember it, you understand.

Met her again at about 16 years old at the fair on Torre Abbey. She was still lovely and we may have done stuff.

EDIT: OP joined yesterday – our precious memories are being harvested by some weird research bod 🙁

jonahtonto
    Free Member

lucy. i was 9. i made her an origami flower but was too embarrassed to be her boyfriend (whatever that means at 9) ha ha

Pigface
    Free Member

Phillipa Smith when I was 8 she kissed me and put her tongue in my mouth, I was shocked.

Had to wait another 8 years for another girl to snog me.

scotroutes

Cathy Robertson. Met her aged 7 and chased her round the playground. We drifted apart at secondary school and then I met her when I was in my 20’s. We had a brief (but very hot) fling before she dumped me. Met up again 20 years later when Friends Reunited was the big thing and she was just as hot. If I hadn’t been married then, I think we might, finally, have had something long term. The only ex of whom I regularly think “what if?”

wanmankylung
    Free Member

A girl in my class called Georgina Mitchell. I met her again a couple of years ago and she is still the most attractive person I’ve ever met.

Kryton57

Wendy James.

CountZero

Paula Sparrow. Around about six or seven, she was Mary in our school nativity play, has long wavy dark hair and was very pretty. I was totally smitten, even at that age. Moved away not long after, often wondered how she’s doing after all these years.
    Hey, and indeed, ho. 😐

nostoc
    Free Member

Nadia Com?neci

grtdkad

Suzi Quattro on TOTP when I was about seven or eight. I had no idea that women could have such attitude (and whatever PVC/leather garb she was wearing)!!

kirky72
    Free Member

Stefi graff.

myti
    Free Member

Patrick Swayze in ghost age 10ish.

househusband
    Free Member

Wonder Woman.

johndoh
    Free Member

Jenny Agutter in a Railway Children.

I was about 6 but even then I was saying I was going to call my firstborn Bobby.

pondo
    Free Member

Erica Roe had the first boobies I ever saw unleashed, so she always has a special place in my memory.

johndoh
    Free Member

And you want a special place in her mammaries;-)

iridebikes
    Free Member

Hannah Morrison when I was 8 ish. We played kis chase, she was sporty and pretty. I met here again. After years, asked her out and she told me she was a lesbian! 😕

jimmy

Emma Dodsworth. Lovely sweet girl, daughter of parents’ friends. I wrote ‘i love you’ on a piece of cloth and dropped it into her desk. Things were eternally awkward. I saw her in a club about 10 years ago and told her I used to be mad about her. She cried… And not in a good way. Awkward, again.

Caher

Andrea Corr sadly it was unrequited.

Caher

Ah read this wrong, Leslie-Anne Down.

pictonroad

Wendy James.

One picture changed everything.

gordimhor

Morven Wilson

eddiebaby
    Free Member

nostoc – Member
    Nadia Com?neci

I was working at a heart charity thing with Henry Cooper and she did a display. This was maybe 15-20 years ago and all I can remember is watching a woman totally in control of her body.

jimster01

Linda Hunt, Comer Gardens Primary school,Worcester,now a housing estate,the school that is

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

It was either a girl in my class at school or Kylie Minogue in her Neighbours days & right at the start of her pop career 😛

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

The Nolan sisters.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Who was your first crush on?’ is closed to new replies.