Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Who was that riding down by the South Tyne?
  • paul4stones

Was it the Hexham bunch? We thought some brightly lit aliens were on a fly past along the river ####path. Cheeky beggars 😉

angryratio
    Free Member

eee thats naughty..

Kahurangi

Could have been! We’d done Hexham-Elrington-Langley-Haydon Bridge-Stonecroft-Newbrough on road and bridleway, getting muddy and soaked 😀

Did you see us form your house? We try and keep it a little bit sly when venturing on to cheekyside. It is a lovely little bit of path though and sometimes it beats climbing back up to the quarry.

Do give us a yell if you fancy a Wednesday nighter 🙂

takisawa2

Whenver I hear of the North East & I think of Gina Mckee. Mmmmmmm. 😉

paul4stones

That could be you Jon. We heard a funny noise from the train, my lad looked out to count the trucks and saw some really bright lights down by the river. They came down from Allerwash on the river bank and crossed over the railway just below us then back through Fourstones towards Hexham – about 5 or 6 folk. It was sly enough 😉

I’m usually out playing with friends on a Wednesday but if they’re not out I might well join you. Is it about 8pm from NatWest? Is there always someone out?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

that’d be us. 5 of us last night including Jon and me.
    Thoroughly sodden it was too.

Yes, the train did sound a bit odd.

Yep, wednesday evenings from natwest at 8pm, there’s almost always someone out. email in profile if you fancy joining us, the weekly route-decision banter usually starts on monday 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Who was that riding down by the South Tyne?’ is closed to new replies.