Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Who to complain to about german company?
  • mulv1976
    Free Member

This is slightly premature as it’s still ongoing but want to arm myself with some more information if possible.

Basically a company sent me the wrong order and I sent it back at my own expense. I was then expecting them to refund the cost of postage off the original order and still send it out.

What they have actually done is refund the entire cost of the original order via PayPal (therefore avoiding any kind of dispute) and now gone very quiet. I know they have received the wrong item back.

So now I don’t have my original order and I am down the cost of return postage without any way of opening a PayPal dispute as they have already refunded. I now have a strong suspicion I’ve been done.

Who do I complain to about this? Or at least threaten to complain to so I get their attention? Thanks for any help

br
    Free Member

tbh Irrelevent of who is responsible, how much are you down by?

neilwheel
    Free Member

Check the small print and then complain to Paypal if you have a valid claim.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mulv1976
    Free Member

It’s about £23. Could be worse but still pretty annoying

andytherocketeer

Complain to the company?
    Was a 4 day weekend last week (again), so maybe they ‘re catching up on a backlog?

If it’s any of the major German online bikestores, then they have an international shipping returns label. You take that to the post office with the parcel and it goes back at their expense.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Do they have a UK rep?

IE RB

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Who to complain to about german company?’ is closed to new replies.