Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Who stole my rum…??!!
  • DrP

I ordered another 2 bottles of Red Leg rum from Amazon as it’s mucho cheapo, and delicious..
    Ordered last wed, due to be delivered Thursday..
    According to amazon tracking it was “handed to the customer” at 2314 on Thursday..

Er..nope…

So I emailed Amazon and they’re sending more out.

However… who stole it? Surely the courrier chap amazon use is first to be accused? If so – why/how owuld he think her could get away with it?

It’s not like it gets ‘lost’ to tracking at any point? And saying you handed to the custoomer is just daft; I’d accept ‘left it in safe place’ is more likely to have theft occur…

I was ust pondering who would have nicked my rum..
    Binners?

DrP

swavis

A bunch of metal pirates?

May be NSFW…
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0[/video]

Klunk
    Free Member

at 2314 on Thursday.

do you normally get deliveries that late 😕 😯

DrP

no!! i would have been fast asleep!

it’s all a bit suspect…
    I too blame pirates…

DrP

Drac

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Right up there with Yodel who left my case of wine I ordered in a safe place (my porch). What they neglected to note was they left it in a pool of 4.5l of wine as they managed to break every bottle. I’m pretty sure it was just launched at the house from the road.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

DrP – Member
    no!! i would have been fast asleep!

After drinking 2 bottles of Rum I hope so…

chakaping
    Free Member

at 2314 on Thursday.

Just after pub closing time? Hmmm.

You need to find out who called in sick last Friday. Surely you can do that, in your job?

johnners
    Free Member

I ordered some Red Leg after the fulsome recommendations on here, had never tried a spiced rum before so for £14ish thought it worth a punt.

It’s absolutely gopping, sickly sweet and loaded with vanilla without any trace of the ginger claimed on the label. Is this typical of the breed? If so, what’s wrong with you people? It’s the spirit equivalent of an alcopop.

I was ust pondering who would have nicked my rum..

See above. Not me.

DrP

After drinking 2 bottles of Rum I hope so…

Ah, the plot thickens… So I should include myself as a suspect… 2 missing bottles of rum, memory loss of the event, complete denial… I see where you’re coming from…

DrP

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

It was me, I stole your rum.

And I was very, very drunk…

Sandwich

2 missing bottles of rum, memory loss of the event, complete denial… I see where you’re coming from…

You forgot doctor in the list of clues! 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Who stole my rum…??!!’ is closed to new replies.