Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Who said Endura gloves are great!?
  • lipseal
    Free Member

Had a pair of Endura Strike gloves for one week, worn on two rides and washed them as care instructions and guess what the liner has twisted inside the glove. So at the moment I’ve gone through 2 pairs of seal skinz and one pair of Endura within a year. So now I have to wait for the gloves to go back to Endura so they can fix them and probably they will not appear till the new year FFS why can’t manufacturers make, test and supply something that will last a bit longer than a week or even a year. 👿

goldenwonder
    Free Member

I had similar problems with some Sealskinz that were almost two years old, sent them back through LBS & new pair arrived FOC, no problems at all.
    Now I wash them by hand & never had an issue with gloves since.

wwaswas

I gave up on Strikes – I couldn’t take them off without the liners inverting themselves 🙁

MRanger156
    Free Member

Had my strikes for over a year, not had a problem but I’ve never washed them. I don’t think they’re the best winter glove anyway, certainly not for commuting.

wwaswas

I’ve never washed them

😯

Jamie
    Free Member

Who said Endura gloves are great!?

Not me. I use Aldi gloves as I live in a bin.

lipseal
    Free Member

Care label says you can wash them at 40 deg 😯

finbar
    Free Member

Me neither, both pairs of Endura Lobster claws i’ve had fell to bits in less than a season. Utter rubbish – AVOID.

organic355
    Free Member

Ive got endura deluge for commuting and they have been fine.

lovell
    Free Member

presuming that they will not be back before christmas? could you not wait to see?

lipseal
    Free Member

Still no sign of any credit note or repaired gloves, brilliant service eh, not.

Jase
    Free Member

I have the strikes and after washing have to force my fingers down to re-seat the liner.

other than that great gloves. Hardwearing too, crshed on the road on Sunday and my hand took most of the impact and is fecked but gloves fine!

Mackem

My Dexters have developed a hole after about 6 weeks use. Never washed.

mountaincarrot
    Free Member

Without inverting themselves…
    I won’t buy gloves which have sewn-in liners for that reason.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I got sick of the liners, ripped them out, and since then they have been perfect.

KT1973
    Free Member

I’ve got a couple of pairs and my only complaint is that they cut off the circulation in my fingers after a while. They’re not too tight either- it’s the bits between the fingers that dig in when I’m leaning forwards.
    I don’t wash mine very often either (only when they cats start to follow me home) but I’ve had them for a year and they still look good.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I had one pair of Strikes replaced under warranty. the replacments promptly got tangled up too.
    But a bit of persistence when watching telly one eveing i got them straightned as they are a good gloove, just more for autumn/spring than winter.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Who said Endura gloves are great!?’ is closed to new replies.