Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Who rode the enduro at Inners AKA sorry for my rubbish patter!
  • sazter

So I was at the top of stage 5, trying to be motivational, but being very repetitive and perhaps annoying! Was trying to keep spirits up, most people seemed to be enjoying the day though, despite all that mud!!

Good on you to all who rode and get well soon to the victim of stage 2 🙁

obiwankenobi
    Free Member

Yes you helped me lift my spirits, was feeling knackered by that point. Didn’t really help on the trail though ended up crashing twice. Thanks to all the marshals especially the poor sod on top of stage three!

sazter

Oh no! I walked down the track collecting the tape at the end and it looked pretty brutal!

bigjim

thanks for the chat!

sazter

You’re welcome BIgJim! 🙂 Will work on some better chat for next time! Maybe see you again at Ae?

bigjim

Based on yesterday I don’t think I’m #enduro enough for this enduro lark yet!

Dougal
    Free Member

@bigjim – This is the toughest one of the year. No other SES round has the same steepness or change in elevation of this round. The other rounds will be more mellow. Keep at it!

andeh

I was knackered by that point, but you managed to lift my spirits enough to dig in…..for the first straight at least.

sazter

Yeah, through the gloop @andeh! 😉

andeh

Must have got chilly up there all day. Big thank you to you and all the other marshals, the one on top of 2/3 and halfway down 3 seemed to have a particularly short straw.

Also, thanks to the medics, who seemed to be run off their feet for most of the day.

Northwind

I ended up not being able to ride it yesterday but thanks for marshalling! I’m always a grumpy marshall but everyone I spoke to on saturday was a way better person than me

BrickMan

Good weekend out that, never attended an Enduro before, and I think for a few riders that was their first, and even for some experienced folk it was pretty challenging, in terms of climbing and the mud chute on S2.

I was marshaling both days, saturday was pretty nasty for all who survived through it and sunday for the most part was pretty nice if a bit windy. Spirits on top, despite the wind and hail and que to get down S3 were really high and I think just about everyone enjoyed it, even if they were crying inside a little from all the climbing 😉

Wheres best to bump photos upto, was there a FB page for the event?

sazter

Haha, I figure I am less knackered than the riders and by stage 5 you all just want to be done with it, so try and stay positive! I had a chair and flask of hot tea, riders don’t! 😉

grey

Thanks for the chat Sazter, i was shatered by that point.
    I really enjoyed that last stage though :).

andypandy85
    Free Member

I was meant to race it, spanked my shoulder pretty hard on Saturday in practice on stage 4, was in a lot of pain yesterday so I knobbed it off. Awesome trails, shame it was so sloppy 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Who rode the enduro at Inners AKA sorry for my rubbish patter!’ is closed to new replies.