Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 103 total)
  • Who really killed JFK?
  • Northwind

It was Jackie O

BoardinBob

Isn’t there enough evidence to disprove or at least highly question that? At least as the only killer.

From memory

The Italian bolt action rifle Oswald allegedly used could not fire off the number of rounds that were fired in the time frame of the incident. Multiple sharpshooters have tried to re-enact the pattern of fire and it’s impossible

The Zapruder film clearly shows bullet impacts from directions other than the book depository window

Forensic analysis of the wounds clearly showed that unless there was a magic bullet that defied the laws of physics, it was impossible to be only one shooter

And I don’t believe Oswald ever did say he did it. Denied his innocence all along.

RustySpanner

John Peel.

Hear me out.
    He is actually there, on film, as a member of the press when LHO makes his ‘patsy’ announcement.
    True fact.

Then, not 15 years later, Peel promotes a band called The Dead Kennedys.

‘Patsy’? Obviously an anagram, hence the Binners/Peel connection, which suspiciously he has always denied.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Forensic analysis of the wounds clearly showed that unless there was a magic bullet that defied the laws of physics, it was impossible to be only one shooter

That’ll be the analysis Kevin Costner did?

wwaswas

jambalaya – Does it really matter ?

Mods! Mods! Someone’s hacked Jamby’s account.

zanelad
    Free Member

Mr. Rate: Would’ve been a bad job to take, though.

Nick Memphis: How come?

Mr. Rate: Whoever took that shot’s probably dead now. That’s how conspiracy works. Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within three hours. Buried in the damn desert. Unmarked graves out past Terlingua.

Nick Memphis: And you know this for a fact?

Mr. Rate: Still got the shovel!

edlong
    Free Member

It was you and me.

pondo

Denied his innocence all along.

Case closed, m’lud. 🙂

richmtb

From memory

The Italian bolt action rifle Oswald allegedly used could not fire off the number of rounds that were fired in the time frame of the incident. Multiple sharpshooters have tried to re-enact the pattern of fire and it’s impossible

The Zapruder film clearly shows bullet impacts from directions other than the book depository window

That is an excellent summary of JFK the film! Which to be honest is one of the reasons the JFK assassination became such a cultural phenomenon. Oliver Stone really did a brilliant job of blending fact with plausible fiction

But a lot of that was exaggerated or made up for the film

Oswald had plenty of time to get the three shots off. The film understates the time by a couple of seconds which is comfortable enough to get three shots in. Oswald was also a much better shot then made out in the film he certainly wasn’t a “mediocre shot at best”

Th magic bullet theory only arises if the occupants in the car were directly in front of each other. If JFK was offset a little to the senator behind then the bullet can travel in a straight line.

The Zapruder film isn’t really proof of anything you could easily just being seeing the exit wound rather than a shot from the front. It wasn’t exactly shot in 1080p

And I don’t believe Oswald ever did say he did it. Denied his innocence all along.

Yes probably!

I’m not ruling out a wider conspiracy of who or what put Oswald up to it but as for who actually shot JFK I think I’ve made my mind up

stewartc
    Free Member

Video, also responsible for killing the radio star

nickc

The Zapruder film clearly shows bullet impacts from directions other than the book depository

In order to **** with our heads, there’s now counter-conspiracy theories that suggest the film was an elaborate hoax

BoardinBob

The Zapruder film isn’t really proof of anything you could easily just being seeing the exit wound rather than a shot from the front. It wasn’t exactly shot in 1080p

Back, and to the left 8)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZq6UOiBu_Y[/video]

mikey74
    Free Member

@ richmtb

I’ve seen that in any number of documentaries, so it’s not just a theory from the film. Some have actually included real-time mock-ups of the scenario.

I doubt we’ll ever know: the fact that we don’t know may hint to possible CIA/government involvement, or they were just really clever assassins.

zilog6128

FWIW and I know its not a popular view, but the bloke standing at the window with a rifle who said he did it is a safe bet.

There was a (somewhat bad taste) video game out some years backed which simulated him taking his shots (v2 fairly accurately apparently). He would’ve had to have been a phenomenal marksman to make those shots. Was he? Who knows.

Gary_M
    Free Member

It was the KLF.

uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh

therevokid
    Free Member

matt greening nailed it …. It was Marg from the Knoll …

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between Jivebunny and Jamba(fact)?

I don’t really follow the corners of STW they lurk in too closely, cos they seem quite tiresome places to be. But, from a vague distance, they seem to be one and the same entity. Even have usernames beginning with J.

It does make me think.

skink2020

There’s a ‘documentary’ on YouTube called everything is a rich man’s trick. It’s four and a half hours long. Watch the last hour of it. It’s fascinating.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Was a cyborg / boy band / nazi conspiracy….

Suspects include Lee Majors, Brian Harvey and Oswald Mosely.

Northwind

It was the bike industry, in a practice run for the much more difficult killing of 26 inch wheels

chewkw
    Free Member

zippykona – Member
    Zombie maggot bureaucrats.

For once someone speaks the truth! Uuhhhmm! :mrgreen:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro[/video]

P-Jay
    Free Member

Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed him.

Why he did it? Who knows, but he was a strange lad.

Strange people do strange things. Someone once tried to shoot the Queen because he wanted to be infamous, he wrote about how he wanted to be known as the Man who killed the Queen, he was a trained shooter, Army Cadet I believe.

He ran into problems when he couldn’t get a gun. so he bought a starter pistol that only fired blanks – be he figured that was ‘close enough’, walked up to her as she rode down the Mall on horseback and fired 6 times at her before being tackled.

He decided to do something that could have very easily resulted in his death, would almost certainly result in serious consequences and was doomed to fail. Strange people do strange things.

chewkw
    Free Member

P-Jay – Member

Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed him.

Why he did it? Who knows, but he was a strange lad.

Mental health issue if he did it on his own without being ordered.

MoreCashThanDash

Stone’s film played a little fast and loose with facts, but the book it is based on, the DAs account of the only trial connected to the assassination, is an interesting read.

Not much clearer as to whether it was Oswald, acting alone, or not. If he wasn’t alone, then there is the fascinating possibility that someone high up in the chain who was involved might still be alive.

ninfan
    Free Member

There was a (somewhat bad taste) video game out some years backed which simulated him taking his shots (v2 fairly accurately apparently).

Was brilliant that, hours of fun

He would’ve had to have been a phenomenal marksman to make those shots. Was he? Who knows.

Marine corps reckons he was ‘ok’ (achieving a low grade marksman score in shooting tests) and his fellow marines reckon he was not even that good.
    It’s also possible that he was just pretty darned lucky to have ended up hitting the target.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

as a hand-wringing tree-hugging lefty I can only see one plausible option

Northwind

ninfan – Member

It’s also possible that he was just pretty darned lucky to have ended up hitting the target.

Or that his actual target was Winoa P Schulberg, teacher (retired), who he bore a terrible grievance against after she once gave him a D in Home Economics. The oven was heating unevenly making it completely unrealistic to get an even bake, he should have been given at least a B for getting something edible at all. It was so unfair!

But it was a challenging shot and tragically he didn’t find his mark. Well, not tragically for Ms Schulberg, but for JFK, for Oswald, and indeed all of Class 3B who suffered under her and who would have to wait until 1993 for their revenge.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

nice stones reference there edlong. Wooh, wooh!

It was Bill Hicks

[video]https://vimeo.com/163183104[/video]

YoKaiser
    Free Member

As a bit of an aside, if you do have a passing interest in the JFK assassination, then pick up a copy of American Tabloid by James Ellroy, totally fictional but a superb book.

I_did_dab
    Free Member

My son has been studying this at school in history. My conclusion is that if the US government had not wanted a load of conspiracy theories to spring up they should have done things a lot differently. In particular, allow a full autopsy, don’t order the partial autopsy report to be destroyed, don’t take the main suspect out of the front door of court live on TV and unprotected allowing him to be killed, and finally don’t break standing orders and allow the President to travel in an open top car in the first place.

nickc

I understand* that one of the reasons for not disclosing the full autopsy was the issue of Kennedy’s complex illness, which up to that point had been hidden.

* May very well be another conspiracy theory, who knows

Esme
    Free Member

I’ve no idea who killed JFK . . . but is it significant that we’ve suddenly started talking about assassinating US presidents?

chewkw
    Free Member

Esme – Member
    I’ve no idea who killed JFK . . . but is it significant that we’ve suddenly started talking about assassinating US presidents?

Ya, stoking the fire that sort thing me guess. 🙄

Northwind

nickc – Member

I understand* that one of the reasons for not disclosing the full autopsy was the issue of Kennedy’s complex illness, which up to that point had been hidden.

Were they concealing that he’d had a stroke?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

JFK? Pfft, bloody conpiracy loon, weren’t he?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM[/video]

Unless of course…

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

They jailed Eric Lehnsherr for it. In a special prison cell under the Pentagon.

spekkie
    Free Member

Check his email server . . . .

BoardinBob

Ming the Merciless – Member
    They jailed Eric Lehnsherr for it. In a special prison cell under the Pentagon.

Eric was innocent

It was actually The Comedian that did it

maxtorque

Based on the fact that the more someone denys something, the more they actually did it, i’m now pretty sure that JFK was infact murdered by……

…. SHAGGY!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is[/video]

Apparently, it wasn’t him. Yeah right…… 😆

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Were they concealing that he’d had a stroke?

Pervert!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 103 total)

The topic ‘Who really killed JFK?’ is closed to new replies.