Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Who owns singletrack…
  • whisky711
    Free Member

Burnley-born Alker, publisher at Singletrack, said: “We grew steadily for the first decade but in the last two years we’ve had unprecedented growth. So much so, that I’ve just bought a ferrari, and because it was facing the wrong way I bought another one.”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

“We grew steadily for the first decade but in the last two years we’ve had unprecedented growth. So much so, that I’ve just bought a ferrari, and because it was facing the wrong way I bought another one.”

Just wait until Maserati hear that….

chewkw
    Free Member

whisky711 – Member
    Burnley-born Alker, publisher at Singletrack, said: “We grew steadily for the first decade but in the last two years we’ve had unprecedented growth. So much so, that I’ve just bought a ferrari, and because it was facing the wrong way I bought another one.”

Prove that in all lefties there is an inner secret capitalist! 😆

Yes, lefties so long as there are loads of money!

Cougar

That’s outrageously shocking!

Mark’s from Burnley? 😯

oldtalent
    Free Member

The Forum has little to do with the people who run the excellent magazine and thank God for that! The regular political thread posters here are pretty unrepresentative of the country as a whole as we see in their reaction to government policy of both Labour, Calition and Tory governments.

That’s interesting, I had assumed the magazine would be all about roadbikes and left wing politics based on the nonsense on here. Maybe I will give it a go.

Drac

If STW does not make money they would have known it instantly …

You’re not business minded are you?

Superficial
    Free Member

JohnyHive would say The Lumenati…

A (not so) shady underground network of individuals who conspire to monopolise the country’s supply of bike lights?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Who owns singletrack…’ is closed to new replies.