Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Who night rides at cwm carn regularly ?
  • trickydisco
    Free Member

i've been night riding regularly over the winter for getting on 3 years with a couple of mates. One has just moved to basingstoke and the other Edinburgh.

As a consequence i've now lost my 2 hardcore night riding partners (by hardcore i mean any weather they went out every week)

Anyone here go regularly in the winter i can tag along with? otherwise i'm going to go insane.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Hi tricky I know a bunch of lads that way you can hook up with 😉

drop me an email

trickydisco
    Free Member

They're not into dogging are they?

Cus i'm only interesting in the bike kind of riding 😀

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Are you 😯

trickydisco
    Free Member

er no..Just picking up on your winking smiley face.

I'll email ya cheers

Bosh
    Free Member

I think Mr Valleydaddy was referring to us Blackwood reprobates.

Where are you based? After the Beast this Sunday we are planning on a regular Sunday night ride 7:30 start. Usually start from bryn meadows golf club but occasionally we will ride cwmcarn or Caerphilly trails. Shite weather is usually the reason for Cc as it rides well in the wet.

Further to that we have regular dogging nights on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Valleydaddy usually organises these 😉

Fridays we have a brief dog followed by a post-dog ride!
    :p

Bosh
    Free Member

In all seriousness though from sun 19th I will be organising the 7:30 ride.

trickydisco
    Free Member

I'm Bristol based. I'm off to bestival this weekend but definitely up for regular night rides. Bryn meadows is an hour away from me so still viable as a night ride.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I'm glad Bosh has appeared to back me up – so to speak 😉

Bosh, on another note, I saw Jimbo at Castle Bikes today he's keen to do the Beast but his frame is away being resprayed so if he can get a bike he said he'll do it.

sheldona
    Free Member

We were talking about night ride at cwmcarn earlier! I'll let you know if we sort something.

Bosh
    Free Member

Sorry lads been a bit busy with the beast, work & been away at a wedding this weekend. Beast was great by the way. Apart from the off… Ripped off front break lever & badly gashed/bruised knee! And with 20m still to go 🙁

Will probably try to arrange a Blackwood ride next Sunday @ 19:30. Watch this space.

Alternatively keep an eye on MTV-Wales.com the site is utterly dead these days apart from a few s-Wales rider groups who use it to set up local rides.

Bosh
    Free Member

Sorry meant MTB-Wales.com. Bloody predictive text!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Who night rides at cwm carn regularly ?’ is closed to new replies.