Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Who next? Spit the dog?
  • iolo
    Free Member

Fred the weatherman arrested again

So many of these called “celebs” seem to be doing what the hell they liked to whoever they wanted

jekkyl

hoping for Noel Edmonds.
    Bernard Manning?

Dobbo

Anyone who wears jumpers like that has a touch of Yewtree about them.

failedengineer

Let’s hope Jim Davidson’s next.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So many of these called “celebs” seem to be doing what the hell they liked to whoever they wanted

Or teachers

The celebrity meteorologist was first held on April 9 on suspicion of historical sex offences in relation to allegations of abuse against four pupils at Altrincham Grammar School for Boys, when he was a teacher there

You did read the article didn’t you. It is just exposing the number who were the celebrity part makes it news.

Harry_the_Spider

If Spit The Dog gets arrested I’m sure that Bob Carolgees will have had a hand in it too.

IGMC

neilthewheel

What is a

celebrity meteorologist

please? Is it someone who predicts the weather for famous people?

JAG

If Spit The Dog gets arrested I’m sure that Bob Carolgees will have had a hand in it too.
    IGMC

My first ever LOL 😀

mrchrispy

/doffs cap at harry_the_spider

sir I salute you

mossimus
    Free Member

hoping for Noel Edmonds.
    Bernard Manning?

Strange thing to say, I am hoping there is nobody else and no more children have been molested.

hora
    Free Member

Spit the dog? I did wonder what that stuff was 😯

maccruiskeen

It seems like a lot – but this latest case only just puts the number of operation Yewtree arrests into double digits. Its a handful of cases from a timeframe of 30 to 40 years from a sample group of ‘everyone you might ever remember seeing on TV during that time’.

You could research pretty much any profession and find 10 electricians, or 10 dental hygienists, or 10 shoeshop owners who have committed similar offenses during that time. All that would be is a list of names and faces you don’t recognise, would you draw the same conclusions about their profession?

sobriety
    Free Member

Who next? Spit the dog?

Naaaah, Basil Brush.

jekkyl

Boom Boom 😕

CountZero

IGMC

neninja
    Free Member

Let’s hope Jim Davidson’s next.

You’re going to be disappointed this time I’m afraid. Charges in another case against him will not be pursued –
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25407395

totalshell

i m all for the quest for justice and if you have been abused then absolutely you should be encoraged to make your accusations to the police.. however its nothing but vigilantism to ‘hope’ to see named people accused especially on the day that they have been found to have no case to answer by the CPS on similar allegations

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Who next? Spit the dog?’ is closed to new replies.