Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Who Lives/Rides in Newcastle?
  • Kahurangi

Short story: I'll be moving to Newcastle from further up the Tyne valley next week or the week after.

It'd be great for me to find some friendly folks who like riding bikes too! I'll probably end up in Gosforth and looking for some folk from wherever to ride with during the week/evenings and maybe even weekends too.

Who's about?

Where's good within riding distance of town (toon)?

dr_death
    Free Member

Meeeee, (and some others from these parts – nodrog, captjon, billybull, paulosoxo is a mackam but he's alright; and some others that don't come on here).

There are a few others as well but not managed to meet up with too man of them yet…..

STW Durham/Newcastle meet

golfcurry
    Free Member

I do loads of riding in/around this area with about six others, mainly on weekends but i also get out on Monday mornings on me own.
    if i can make it to the meet then i'll be there but i have loads on in april.
    what you looking at DH/XC both, long or short rides?

Kahurangi

Work is going to be mad for all of april, I'll be doing Saturdays and only really have a couple of sundays I could possibly make for a meet.

I ride 'XC' I guess – have a 456/revs and a singlespeed. I'll ride for however long I can get 😀

Drac

Bit further north in Alnwick for me.

anagallis_arvensis

Beamish odd sox club is pretty close to newcastle if you nip thru the tunnel. Have a look for their website.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Who Lives/Rides in Newcastle?’ is closed to new replies.