Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Who is up?
  • Smee
    Free Member

Kids have had me up since 5:30, and i forgot that the DH was on until it was finished.

pomona
    Free Member

I'm up, just about to tuck into some nice stew and dumplings, then relax for the evening.
    Gorgeous spring day today, no riding though due to a broken collar bone. I did manage a 15km walk up a wee mountain though.

woffle
    Free Member

I've been up since about 6. We're trying to get our two girls to sleep in their own beds (rather than clambering in with us) and things have been a little 'fraught' the last few nights, not helped by early starts. Sundays are my wife's day for a lazy morning so she's still snoozing upstairs.

Currently enduring "Oliva" on Channel 5, running up and down stairs with potties full of sh*t (isn;t parenthood glamourous) and trying to get ahead of myself at work – got some interviews starting at 8 tomorrow morning so the more I can get done today the greater the likelihood of me getting to have some breakfast / morning cuppa tomorrow.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Me….Drunk.

crikey
    Free Member

I got up at 3 oclock yesterday and have just finished a night shift, which strangely enough makes me less than sympathetic to those of you who have had at least some sleep……………..

thefettler
    Free Member

Good on ya pomona !
    Nice spring day here too
    Did a nice 50k road loop this morning
    looking forward to warm day's ahead!!

Si
    Free Member

Yup, been so since 6 for the Worlds DH and worth every second.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yep, up since 4 here. Too excited to sleep now 😛

firestarter
    Free Member

yup since little teething boy decided to wake his sister up and she decided it was a good time for pepper pig

surfer
    Free Member

Been riding since 6:30, just back!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Who is up?’ is closed to new replies.