Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • who is the most obnoxious human being on the planet?
  • binners

And I’m not arsed about this “Chris Moyles is a ****!” nonsense.

Genuinely horrible people who, with no redeeming features at all, who for some bizarre reason are afforded a some degree of toadying respect. People who real damage to our society. In effect they deserve about as much respect as a dog egg

On the strength of tonight’s Newnight: Kelvin mackenzie.

Can anyone think of anyone who’s a bigger **** than him?

Flaperon

The Pope.
    George W. Bush.
    That Stuart bloke from The Apprentice.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I think Rupert Murdoch is a truly nasty, nasty disgusting scumbayg, and genuinely dangerous.

Mantastic
    Free Member

Simon Cowell or Robert Peston

luked2
    Free Member

BoardinBob

Piers Morgan

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Rupert Murdoch, Donald Trump. Donald Rumsfeld

iDave
    Free Member

Rumsfeld/Cheny double act – total scum

Wagner

samuri
    Free Member

I’d like to vote for one of the ruthless dictators around the world who are causing misery and hardship to millions. I really should say that the most obnoxious person on the planet is someone who positively sweats nastiness and chomps on a big old stick of vile for breakfast.

But I’m going to say Stuart from the apprentice. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to watch someone go bright red and then actually die as my hands tighten around his throat quite as much as when that **** came on the screen and started bullying everyone around him.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

nicholas van hoogstraten

Woody
    Free Member

Not quite world changing but….John McCririck 👿

scottyjohn
    Free Member

+1 Trump, just watched that documentary about the golf resort fiasco in Aberdeenshire and him and his sleazy offspring are truly vile.

andrewh
    Free Member

+1 Van Hoogstraten.
    Or Mandelson.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Jedward.

Yeah I know, but a 2 for 1 deal, surely?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Trump.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

People who real damage to our society

Yeah, definitely Jedward.

Pigface
    Free Member

Mark Thatcher, Robert Mugabe

Richard Desmond having worked for his organisation I can say he has no redeeming features what so ever, an utter bottom dwelling scum bag.

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, definitely Jedward.

They’re in an advert now. I’ve no idea what the advert is for because I threw a crowbar through the tv screen before it finished but one of them says ‘ooh la la’ to the other and you can see that even they want to kill themselves because they’re an embrassement to men, the human race and even the intellectual black hole that is people on TV.

emsz
    Free Member

Piers Morgan

Kevevs
    Free Member

Chuckle Brothers.

brakes
    Free Member

Bob Crow

epicyclo

Trump trumps the lot.

Scum.

ac282

Michael Winner

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Michael Fish

andrewh
    Free Member

Chuckle Brothers.

NO! Geniuses. Or genii, or whatever the plural is.

aracer
    Free Member

Gerry Adams

theginjaninja
    Free Member

Hora

then Bono

SubstanceD
    Free Member

I think to qualify for this their obnoxiousness has to have global implications or consequences so…

George Soros, (and his ilk who’ll happily see the populations of whole nations in penury to make a few dollars).

Rupert Murdoch for his subversion of democracy and his corrosive effect on people in public life, here, in the US and in Australia. (Son James is a real chip off the old block too).

the Rothschilds and Rockafellas etc who despite being virtually unknown actually own our central banks and therefore most of our lives through interest rates and the issuance of public debt. Debt is the biggest weapon in the world today and kills more people than any other single cause.

Oh and obviously that d!ckhead off the Apprentice…

montylikesbeer

the obnoxious woman destroyed lives

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Obviously Stuart Baggs is obnoxious beyond help, he personifies the spoiled brat bully types who can’t entertain the notion that they are wrong. He represents every slimy sexist scrote that find themselves spouting thier crap and poisoning workplaces. I know he’s not a world leading dictator, but as s representitive for the workplace bully that spoiling this country I vote for him.

And Piers Morgan, how he exploited British soilders printing faked photographs of abuse to prisoners to sell some papers is beyond me. His actions put many brave peoples lives at risk, he would crumble in the forces himself. He is the most smugly punchable fool I know of, he’s got the look of ‘i got away with it’ over so many things. Your time will come Morgan, your time will come.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Apart from thinking his wife finds him attractive, what has Trump done that’s so bad? What’s the beef on this golf course?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Woody – Member
    Not quite world changing but….John McCririck

I’m with you on that. He makes my skin crawl.

It always makes me giggle when people suggest politicians on threads like this, becasue all you hate is their politics, not the person.
    For instance, as a politician I can’t abide Neil Kinnock. I think he should have been shot. But as a person, I’ve seen him interviewed and talking on other subjects and he comes over as a very sincere, quick witted, intelligent and funny man

McCririck, however…..? Eurggghhhhhh……!

ononeorange

+1 for Nicholas van Hoogstraten.

Jeremy Clarkson also lives down the very dark, deep hole of vileness for me.

SaxonRider

Rumsfeld. Hands down.

Ed Balls, however, is trying to play a good game of catch-up.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Margaret Thatcher has a commanding lead over Jeffrey Archer

gonefishin
    Free Member

what has Trump done that’s so bad? What’s the beef on this golf course?

It goes something like this..

“Oh look a beutiful piece of unspoilt coastline. I know I’ll build a golf course on it as a monument to my own ego, won’t that be nice. It’s not like there are many other gold courses in Scotland”

That and him expecting to feted like some sort of demi god.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

catflees46 – Member

Apart from thinking his wife finds him attractive, what has Trump done that’s so bad? What’s the beef on this golf course?

Its the arrogant way he has gone about it
    Its not about a golf course at all – its hundreds of holiday homes an a huge hotel in an inappropriate place – a golf course would be ok if done sensitivly
    http://www.trippinguptrump.com/
    http://www.eco-essentials.co.uk/trump.php

ononeorange

….and his vile fright-wig.

MSP

SubstanceD – Member

I think to qualify for this their obnoxiousness has to have global implications or consequences so…

George Soros, (and his ilk who’ll happily see the populations of whole nations in penury to make a few dollars).

I think George Soros has spoken many times about the need for governments to change the system, IMO no where near as vile as the political funders who hide behind closed doors profiting from the political system they purchase.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘who is the most obnoxious human being on the planet?’ is closed to new replies.