Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Who is the most annoying person on TV?
  • BoardinBob

I would never tire of smacking a hammer into her face

MrWoppit
    Free Member

That is not acceptable. You are a turd.

Sirneildementure
    Free Member

Who is she?

Spongebob
    Free Member

You have issues re; hammers BoardinBob, but yes she is rather annoying.

falkirk-mark

Nigella Lawson and her made up words in her perfect home, and pretty much every other self absorbed **** that cooks on the telly.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Tim Westwood – 53 year old white middle class private school educated son of the Bishop of Peterborough or black street talking hip hop Gangsta who laughs in the face of Mockneys for not being able to do it large innit

algarvebairn
    Free Member

John Barrowman. Yes I know you're gay and appear in musicals but do you have to sing and mince about every time you appear on the telly.

wonnyj
    Free Member

I find Chris Tarrant intensely annoying and apparently he's quite a nasty man as well.

Bunnyhop

Who's the woman above ^^^?

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

thank **** my telly has an off button

retro83
    Free Member

Davina McCall is quite high on my hit list 🙂

BoardinBob

June Sarpong is the woman I posted. Former T4 presenter.

C*nts Corner on Holy Moly summed her up perfectly

For f*ck's sake, woman.

Talk f*cking properly. Is it necessary to make your voice sound like you're straining out a bowling ball from your ar$e?

Why do you have that annoying f*cking Home Counties drawl? You're a c*nt. Yes, you! A f*cking dismal, yoof-TV infesting, oil-rig-leg-boring-off, 18 carat, gold-medal, Nimitz-class c*nt

Spongebob
    Free Member

Rowan Williams could do with giving it a rest too! Always controversial, but then hey, that's the stupidity of trying to steer a course set out by an obscure bunch of rules contained in an ancient storybook! Here's the latest twaddle he's got himself embroiled in. I haven't forgotten the stupid things he said about Sharia Law.

A Dr of Theology eh! Just goes to show that being an Oxbridge academic doesn't mean you are that clever. In fact, my experience of academics is that they lack a good dose of common sense and practicality. Frankly I have no idea why anyone takes any notice of them, especially religious academics. Well, anyone with such high intelligence who studied a subject like theology would surely realise after all that time and effort, that religion is just a control mechanism and a big lie!

Oh dear, i'm going off topic, sorry!

derek_starship
    Free Member

Nick Grimshaw

derek_starship
    Free Member

[img]http://images.tmuscle.com/forum_images/4/e/4ef5b-Nigella_Lawson.jpg[/img]

Annoying? How?

chakaping
    Free Member

Ricky Gervais.

BigJohn

John Culshaw
    Alistair McGowan
    Rory Bremner

is there a theme there?
    I try to hate Ronni Ancona too, but she has got a great rack.

nuggett96
    Free Member

Jeremy kyle is by far the most annoyin person on telly, what a prize!

ononeorange

My vote goes without a doubt to Jeremy Clarkson, for all his immature twaddle and general anti-cyclist stance.

falkirk-mark

Derek_starship
    annoying as soon as she opens her mouth and spouts a load of crap which cannot be seen in those pics

JimmyB
    Free Member

I'd second June Sarpong, her co-presenters on T4 used to run rings around her whinging, whiney tones.

Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘Who is the most annoying person on TV?’ is closed to new replies.