Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Who is riding where this weekend
  • forge197
    Free Member

Haven't seen a post for this today so where you ridding?

Kirroughtree Red Tomorrow AM then Bike build and a short Mabie look if I get it finsihed

Sunday is Aberfoyle SXC Race

knottie8
    Free Member

Exmoor tomorrow and sunday …. who knows.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Up early tomorrow for a few hours on the dusty Chilterns, back in time to see my little girl collect her first Pony 8)

oldgit
    Free Member

Just a long steady road ride Sunday as all my races are midweek for the next three months.
    Got a local 115 mile route on my easytrails to do with an old racing partner.
    Bet it rains now.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Waves at the local beach. Surfing takes priority over riding, much as I love it.

It's perfect at the moment – feeling a bit guilty towards the bike though (usually ride 4 times a week – substituted two for surfs this week)

oldgit
    Free Member

pedalhead is that equine or £25 😛

Ambrose

It's going to be such a good weekend. Doethie tommorrow, with the half of the Pass'Portes gang, possibly a Gower beach BBQ in the evening, then Quantocks with my family on Sunday. Shame about the rubbish weather forecast 😉

earl_brutus

just hit the trails at Cannock this eve, fookin ace fast and dry and way better than the last time i was there in '99!!
    sunday is Hope/Lady Bower for a 30k stomp…happy days indeed

crispybacon
    Free Member

local walk tomorrow with Mrs CB & Sunday guiding the Cornwall MTB club on a Dartmoor ride 8)

elaineanne
    Free Member

went to Lee quarry today…dry conditions but incredibly humid weather… geez i wish it would cool down just alittle bit ! then it started spitting and those big blobs of raindrops came down and made the slabs and parts of the quarry slippy…. and what is that wheel thing in the pond area at the bottom of the quarry (old black route….what is that all about lol (some kind of snakey flag thing…its wierd

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Glentress Black Sunday AM, Glentress Red after lunch.

jackthedog
    Free Member

Might have a bimble round Wharncliffe – strictly post-op physiotherapy so nothing daft.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

This weather just opens up SO many possibilities – I love it!

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Few months ago took an old work colleague (roadie) for a 3 hour workout around Llandegla. Took him days to recover…

…now he gets his revenge as a follow him up the Cat & Fiddle climb and other roadie treats in the Peak.

Only have my Stumpy (suspension will lock out) and have put skinny road tyres on it. It (I) will look ridiculous!!!!!

br
    Free Member

Chilterns on sunday for us too – 2 cafes (Ashridge and then Wendover Woods)

earl_brutus

how is wharncliffe these days…is the DH stuff worth the travelling?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Doing a bit of a recce. From Kirkby Malzeard & heading to Dallowgill, Gouthwaite & back over Grewelthorpe Moor. Done most of that before but looking for some different bits.

whosthedaddy
    Free Member

SXC at Aberfoyle for me.

bobbyspangles

out for a blast round malverns tomorrow morning me.

swavis

Going to have a wee blast down the Lairig Ghru singletrack, then maybe a pint at the Old Bridge Inn, all hopefully in nice warm sunshine 8)

will
    Free Member

Went to Cannock today, It was awesome!!

Local tomorrow and sunday.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

aberfoyle sxc aswell, (p.s, there was a similar thread earlier)

peteimpreza

Local tomorrow.

Cranham on Sunday

forge197
    Free Member

Good luck to the other SXCer's

Did look for another weekend thread but didn't see it.

takisawa2

MachX this evening, chilling out at Torrent Walk at mo, CyB in morning. How ace is this weather…!

Bunnyhop

Calderdale on Sunday with guys from the South Manchester Massive.
    Bring it on.

sheldona
    Free Member

Watch out for that mincer Martyn Bunnyhop!

Wedding tomorrow
    The Gap on Sunday, going to take the Maverick out for an airing 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Dunno whether I should ride, still full of germs and coughing well. Would really like to go to the Chilterns but don't think I could manage the hills … but the bluebells will be nice, so everyone keeps telling me. 8)

DeeJay
    Free Member

I shall be riding with that well known jail bird and agent provocateur Ton in the wilds of Swaledale – will I be safe . . . . . . . 😆

_tom_
    Free Member

No big miles for me this weekend, probably just messing around on the bmx at the local mini-ramp/grind boxes!

Just got back from a few hours on the Monkey Trail (my first go at it). Despite the almost unbareable heat/humidity it was great fun and so much better than FTD. One or two of the switchback climbs were almost, I daresay, enjoyable! Ended up pushing up most though, just haven't got the fitness yet. The descents on the "other" side of the road past the train tracks etc were the best – fast and flowy.

Chickened out of the werewolf drop as well. By the time I got round to that I was shattered and it doesn't look like something to do with slippy hands/not much commitment.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Finish building my moss green inbred tomorrow , then a 4 hr trailquest sunday over severn valley way , on my newly built inbred

elaineanne
    Free Member

put up some pics stumpy… of this newly built imbred …we,d all like to see-im sure..

jedi

woburn tomorrow and herts shore sunday

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Was supposed to be ridding in the lakes on sunday but being knocked of my bike last week coming home from work has put a spanner in the works 😳

samuri
    Free Member

Manchester Velodrome tomorrow morning, MTB ride up rivington in the afternoon.
    Nice long road ride around some hills in Lancashire Sunday followed by another road ride with my son to Rivington and back. Depending on my legs I may then ride to Manchester and do a 2 hour session at the track and ride back but it's more likely I'll just drive there.

Bummer for bjj.andy.w. Hope you're mostly OK.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Aberfoyle SXC on Sunday, provided the cold doesn't get any worse.

Oul' Bastards category.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Sat – gentle Mendip leg stretcher (pm).
    Sun – Hot Challenge

Kevevs
    Free Member

I illbhgu jkewe the Iwe bdepartment . cheers!

chakaping
    Free Member

Aston Hill this afternoon, lovely and dry but perhaps a bit too dusty and the push-up was hell in the heat.

Maybe Cannock tomorrow on my way to the north, but maybe not as it's bound to be heaving.

walleater

Just back from Squamish 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Who is riding where this weekend’ is closed to new replies.