Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Who IS Barry Scott?
  • rossi46
    Free Member

Him……..

……….of Cillit Bang fame…

And apart from the Go Compare man, who else qualifies as annoying in an advert?

patriotpro
    Free Member

You mean you don’t know?? Really??

LoCo
    Free Member

Dawn Porter and her bum wet wipes 👿

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Binners = Barry Scott

SCIENCE FACT!

Harry_the_Spider

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Burgess_(actor)

Whoever painted that fighter plane purple needs a slap.

rossi46
    Free Member

Burgess has also appeared in the music video for Real to Me by Brian McFadden.

Oh dear 🙄

EDIT: Brian McFadden is also really annoying!

camo16
    Free Member

Barry Scott doesn’t own the company?

* is disillusioned *

I bet CB isn’t even good with tough stains.

Oh, and THE most annoying advert person has to be:

binners

Curses!!!! Rumbled!!!

Its a little known fact that Flashy provided the inspiration for this advert…..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedQGLY8Ulw[/video]

Cougar

I’ll see your Barry Scott and raise you Jeff Brown as possibly the most annoying shouty man in British TV advertising.

Cougar

THE most annoying advert person has to be:

I don’t know who she is, but she looks like one of the Founders in Deep Space 9.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Female_Changeling

rossi46
    Free Member

The Victoria Plumb girl? Annoying or just Smug? 😆

camo16
    Free Member

She’s keen to tell you that she checked bathroom styles and prices and chose to get EVERYTHING from some shady kitchen outfitter called Victoria Plumb.

You can’t have missed this smug insider in-bath confessional, surely?

EDIT: annoying or smug?

Both! I’d wee in a Victoria Plumb bath, just to prove my point, and pwn that actor with faucets.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Barry Bethell was fat as ****, before slim fast, after slim fast and (alleged by google search) whilst in prison for child sex offences.

Pook

that smug warranty direct nobber does my swede

camo16
    Free Member

Oh, and Andrew Castle with “sometimes an apology is enough. But when it isn’t…”

Put me right off tennis that did.

project
    Free Member

The two blokes off the morisons butchers advert,

Cougar

Barry Bethell was fat as ****, before slim fast, after slim fast and (alleged by google search) whilst in prison for child sex offences.

That puts a whole new twist on that pose of him standing there holding open the waistband on his fat pants.

I thought he was locked up for dogging though? I’d look it up if, y’know, I cared.

rossi46
    Free Member

Actually at the moment, Jenson Button, Rory McIlroy and (to a lesser extent) Jessica Ennis are doing my nut in. They seem to pop up every where especially on You Tube!

Jess Ennis is easier on the eye though!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This is DD. FACT!

mrmoofo

Michael Parkinson – and offering a Parker Pen if you will take out Life Assurance
    WTF!

camo16
    Free Member

Are Parker pens still considered the gent’s writing implement of choice? It does seem a bit pants of Parky, but he’s not on the Victoria Plumb girl scale of annoying.

zilog6128

Love the Barry Scott adverts, still crack me up everytime. It amuses me that what is essentially a Fast Show sketch is still going after all these years. Plus CB actually works really well.

rossi46
    Free Member

Whoever painted that fighter plane purple needs a slap.

That advert just came up on the telly- “With Turbo Power!!!”

I nearly punched the telly 👿

johnellison
    Free Member

Never mind who Barry Scott is, what I want to know is WHY HAS HE STOPPED SHOUTING???

And besides which, just how many cats does Kerry Katona actually own?

DanW
    Free Member

Kerry Katona advertising short term loans because she is “bad with money” is hilarious too 😀

CountZero

Flashy, you mean it was really dd playing the Librarian in Buffy? Wow, dd’s actually Anthony Head! Cool. 😀

vickypea
    Free Member

What annoys me about Barry Scott is that his Cilit Bang Limescale Turbo Power thing is a load of rubbish. It smells vile and doesn’t even work!

tomhoward

Is flashy not the main ‘character’ in the bombardier ads before all the shows on Dave?

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Nah you lot got it wrong, its the Girl off the Available car advert plus her from SCS but then again I wouldnt mind either of them on a one to one

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

🙂 @ tomhoward!

rossi46
    Free Member

Lawyers- cretins.

The fact they claim to ‘be on your side’ and help you get ‘100% compensation 100% of the time’. How would they be in business then?

And if you watched where you were going, you wouldn’t have fallen down the bloody steps! Suing someone for everything because ‘it wasn’t your fault’ is the way of the US.

Rant over 😀

bigyinn
    Free Member

Rory McIlroy

So thats who the golfist is in the Santander adverts is.

rossi46
    Free Member

Rory McIlroy

Thats him, anyone else think he resembles a mad axe murderer in the ‘eating an apple in the womans kitchen’ scene? 😆

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Who IS Barry Scott?’ is closed to new replies.