Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Who imports Xpedo?
  • richc
    Free Member

Anyone know who imports Xpedo now? as I am after a pedal rebuild kit but I can’t seem to find any anywhere or who the importer is now.

richc
    Free Member

Hmmm all the email addresses on their website bounce. Not a good sign, have Xpedo folded?

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Sidney Cooke?

Marmite
    Free Member

Is it not Raleigh?

bomberman
    Free Member

i’d be interested to know this too, i can’t find another pair of mx mags anywhere in the UK 🙁

Lanesra
    Free Member

I’ve got some Xpedo SLCR pedals never used with spare cleats, I was going to put up in the classifieds if you’re interested?

richc
    Free Member

I have MX3 flat pedals so not much use.

swoosh
    Free Member

raleigh certainly used too but iheard they gave them up (much like they did crank bros) cos of all the warranty claims they had on the pedals.

aracer
    Free Member
    richc
    Free Member

Not ideal as I just need 4 DU bushing and 2 bearings, in order to get them 100% again.

I might strip them down and try and get the bearing code and keep my fingers crossed the DU bushings aren’t shagged.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

No need, Pk;, no need…

Too obverous, anyway.

Must Try Harder.

Offroading
    Free Member

Xpedo use a non replacable bushing.

richc
    Free Member

OK, that might make it easier then as I just need to get some cartridge bearings

Offroading
    Free Member

Doubtfull.

There a pain in the ass pedals – the bushing is harder than the axel, so it wears the axel instead of the bushing. If you ride it too long though with play you wreck the bushing too.

Just open them and have a look. IIRC 5mm allen key to take the end cap off and an 11mm socket for the nut.

richc
    Free Member

cool, thanks for the help

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Got rid of my Xpedos asap when I realised they developed play very quickly and were effectively disposable.

Did some looking into the bushing issue and my take at the time was that they were non-replaceable and so I got rid of them as soon as I could.

Avoid, unless you like throwing expensive, light things away.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Who imports Xpedo?’ is closed to new replies.