Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Who here has appeared on a TV gameshow?
  • MoreCashThanDash

Colleague at work recently won £40k on million pound drop.

Seemed to take a long time for her to get the cheque, she was Gerri g quite worried

GJP
    Free Member

A girl at work won 15 to 1 and won about £2.5k. Another guy was on mastermind and came last in his heat. Whilst working in the states one of our VPs won 1 million dollars on some golf put. He was loaded anyway.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I auditioned for The Chase back in May. Didn’t get through though. It was an interesting experience.
    Only one person from the group of 12 got to the next stage.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    drlex
    Free Member

Supporting MiddleClassTrackWorld, I’ll cough to appearing on Ask the Family in the late 70’s. Luckily Robert Robinson =! Stuart Hall…

Bunnyhop

My brother and his friend were on ‘Bulls Eye’ with Jim a few years ago. They didn’t win the speed boat though.
    He said it was a great laugh and one the best days.

mudshark
    Free Member

A school mate was on Blockbusters and another on Who wants to be a millionaire – indeed he was on the 1st ever show and won 64k! In fact he’s mentioned on the Wikipedia page.

amodicumofgnar

Might have been school with the Banker if that counts.

njee20
    Free Member

I was on, and won, the Weakest Link!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Supporting MiddleClassTrackWorld, I’ll cough to appearing on Ask the Family in the late 70’s. Luckily Robert Robinson =! Stuart Hall…

Now there’s a quiz show ripe for a comeback.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Njee wins the thread!

Clong
    Free Member

There’s a chap on here who i ride with that regularly appeared on crackerjack. He’s even in one of the annuals too..

GolfChick
    Free Member

I know someone who was scrapheap challenge and won…. Don’t think he got much for it apart from credibility.

thepurist

I was on You Bet in the 90s – all we got for winning our challenge was a medal, but Jet from Gladiators did interfere with my gentleman’s area at the end of the show…. Accidentally and quite forcefully.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Who here has appeared on a TV gameshow?’ is closed to new replies.