Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)
  • Who has the most bling bike here? Photos please…
  • tails
    Free Member

two hundred yay!

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

Yup, i use my Yeti for everthing. I've done 62 miles on the road this week on mine going to and from work as well as 10 miles in Central London on Saturday doing some quick shopping

njee20
    Free Member

Yep mine gets used in all conditions and is far from pampered. I keep it clean, sometimes, and I can't stand a bike not working properly. I know that doesn't bother some people…

woodsman
    Free Member

The pink roadie, it needs no more than the poster's !!!! as a description. 😉

flamejob
    Free Member

@woodsman

flamejob – tell me about those silver cranks please? I'm looking for something like that for my Rohloff. What BB type and lenth are you using to get the 54.5mm chainline?

The cranks are Syncros cold forged of '90s vintage, using a Hope Ti BB
    I intended my frame to always run a Rohloff so it isn't a problem, but the EBB can be tweaked sideways a little to get it perfect.

@njee20

I don't like that ti SS flamejob, but I really like the finish, that's brilliant, and has to be in for a shot at the title. Just needs proper gears.

Err.. thanks… I think. BTW It isn't a SS!

Also.. some people have said it never gets dirty…

njee20
    Free Member

Yes I meant Rohloffed rather than SS. It still has silly gears, and too many curvy tubes for my liking, and your front tyre appears to be on the wrong way round 🙂

Ti29er
    Free Member

My one piece of invaluable advice: strip down and clean Eggbeaters. My right pedal let go the other day with less than inexpensive consequenses. A pain to ride on the spindle too.

flamejob
    Free Member

too many curvy tubes for my liking

**** art voice

It's a homage to the Klunkers

/**** art voice

It's getting whitewalls this week 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)

The topic ‘Who has the most bling bike here? Photos please…’ is closed to new replies.