Viewing 26 posts - 81 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Who has the most annoying voice in the world?
  • stick_man

Robert Peston for never quite finshing a sentence before moving onto the next one.

I have to turn off the radio if he’s speaking as it puts me on edge listening to him.

stick_man

and the chap with the brolly on Coast

bikebouy
    Free Member

Reason I used Gay referance was simply because I can’t remember thier names, thought that Gay referance would narrow it down for you all thereby helping you know who I meant, and because they are indeed Gay so I can use that term.

Incidently the guy behind me is moving onto another Project on another floor.. I am sooooo happy.
    Did I mention he rides an Orange 5, no? oh sorry, he rides an Orange 5. He tried to engage me in conversation once about 3 months ago, I happened to point out how sharp the edges of his filing cabinet were and he got all huffety.. 🙄
    Are all 5 owners the same?

Philby

Paddy McGuinness – of Take Me Out fame – I pity the poor women who don’t get picked and have to listen to him for another programme.
    Brian Blessed – time to turn the TV off when he appears.

nostoc
    Free Member

Mitch Benn

ptrockymountain
    Free Member

Woody 2000 your bang on that ****’s so annoying
    I can’t even bring myself to write the arseholes name.

neilthewheel

Lyse Doucet

I thought that was just me.
    “Seeeeeerrrria”

AlexSimon

Me, when I listen to a recording of myself.

andytherocketeer

Michael McIntyre

julianwilson
    Free Member

late to the thread, all my most irritating people been done already.

Apart from the one with the ponytail and the man-bag also off Coast.
    And Ian Paisley, David Miliband (the less irritating of the two, mind) and how could I forget Thatcher. 😀

tang
    Free Member

Simon Reeve (the travel serial presenter). Tony Blair.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Sara Cox

see, I think her voice (as opposed to what she says) is sexy. Husky with an accent-big fan of Lauren Laverne too.

Mary Ann Hobbes and Jo Whiley. Whatever they are saying their voices sound so sickingly smug I reach for a cricket bat.

Exacerbated by the fact that what they come out with is usually self-satisfied smug drivel.

theres a difference between the sound of someones voice and how they speak (and both or either can be irritating);
    Ed Millipede=annoying voice,
    Call Me Dave=annoying patronising delivery.

Similarly for The Peston, don’t mind his voice but the stilted way of talking sounds too disjointed to be natural.

Reason I used Gay referance was simply because I can’t remember thier names

to be fair, it does read that you only manage to forget the names of homosexual men (possibly youre thinking of Dale Winton, Graham Norton and Michael Barrymore?)!

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Ellie Goulding .

porter_jamie

there is a women at work who has one of those voices which cuts through you, i think it actually makes my ears go funny. horrid! if she sits near me at lunch i have to move

IanW
    Free Member

Kardashians and all who sail in them.

DezB
    Free Member

to be fair, it does read that you only manage to forget the names of homosexual men (possibly youre thinking of Dale Winton, Graham Norton and Michael Barrymore?)!

Their voices aren’t irritating because they are gay though – their voices are bloody irritating because they are camp.

CountZero

Also Chris Hawkins is on 6 music instead of Mark and Stuart. He’s ruining my week with his station announcer dreariness. Who on earth gave him a job as a DJ. Oh… that reminds me…. George Bloody Lamb!!!! The ****!!!

Yup. Keaveney irritates me, but mainly because of his constant attempts to be a comic. No, Sean, you are not, never have been, and never will be, funny.
    Brian Sewell
    Ed Balls
    Tony Blair (smug, sanctimonious arse)
    Cherie Blair
    Ian Duncan Smith
    The fat blond bint who does the Radio 2 early morning show Vanessa Feltz
    Graham Norton
    Alan Carr

twistedpencil

Can’t believe this thread has hot this far and no mention for Adrian Chiles. His first stint on 5live I really liked him and his delivery, now he’s back and replacing Peter Allen on Friday afternoons he has me reaching for the off dial, not a voice to launch the weekend.

I think daybreak broke him.

Sandwich

Chris Hawkins needs to slow down his delivery, he’d still be annoying though.
    Mary Ann Hobgoblin everything was “in the year of” how about using “in” and cutting the waffle.

The SafeStyle bloke “You buy one…” you get shot in the head!

maccruiskeen

Janet Street Porter

I’m working with a TV producer at the moment (in fact don’t actually know how many producers I’m working withas the whole first page of the call sheet is all producers and can’t be bothered to count them all up -I’ve never been on a job with so many chiefs and so few indians), but anyway this one producer has a lot of unappealing characteristics but the worst is that she sounds like someone who isn’t trying hard enough to do an impression of JSP

Northwind

Janet Street Porter walks into a bar and says “Can I get a large aperatif”…

sargey

The barman say’s how big do you want them?

wiggles
    Free Member

Sarah Silverman
    Divina McCall
    Anyone on loose women or the loose women in work who insist on having it on at lunch time despite not even watching it and spouting their own nonsense so it is just a wall of inane ear splitting chatter from all angles.

wiggles
    Free Member

Just been reminded that the correct answer is Mr Tumble.

/thread

grum
    Free Member

No mention of Scott Mills? 😕

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Jimmy Carr (mainly the laugh)

He sounds like a seal getting bummed.

Viewing 26 posts - 81 through 106 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Who has the most annoying voice in the world?’ is closed to new replies.