Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Who has the highest eBay feedback?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Not me for a start (just shy of 900). Anyone have huge feedback scores?

Northwind

Just under 900 here as well, and 100%.

mamadirt
    Free Member

1018 .. . must sell buy more stuff 😛

bikebouy
    Free Member

Only buy stuff so a paltry 26 and 100%

grahamg
    Free Member

Jebus – I’ve been on there since 2001 and only have 400 odd. Mind you, it is my last resort for selling – would rather do it cheap via the forum.

gnusmas

Just under 600 and 100% here

onandon
    Free Member

also just under 900 at 100%

Hohum
    Free Member

I have the lowest so far at 381.

andytherocketeer

0 and proud – must be the lowest now 😉
    (assuming 0 is the default for someone registered in about 2002, but still never actually used it).

shaggy

I think Charlie The Bike Monger is going to be hard to beat (17581).

dirtyrider
    Free Member

maccruiskeen

Accrued since 2003.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

31 and 100% and that’s took about 7 years. I HATE ebay…

Zed
    Free Member

another just under 900 at 100%

amplebrew

I’m on 364 and 100% feedback.

I haven’t used it to sell for ages but do use it to buy; particulary if it’s for something unusual or not widely available through the shops.

beckykirk43
    Free Member

And there was be proud of my 61 (100%)!

breatheeasy
    Free Member

1580+ here. Though if the missus is reading that’s only 150 things bought and sold per year since I started on eBay….

Interesting this should come up. I sold a crank to a guy nearby last week and just droppped it off to him and he asked me as I had so big feedback whether I was a dealer – is there a point when you can have too big a feedback?

Now debating whether to start up a second eBay account for the missus and start buying on there to build up fedback.

footflaps

Been a member since 2003 and only managed 191 so far….

davidjones15
    Free Member

4 and 100%, but most sales happen off site. 😈

brakes
    Free Member

about 20 I think, been on there 10 years.
    and half of that is selling women’s clothing on behalf of my wife (honest guv).

footflaps

and half of that is selling women’s clothing on behalf of my wife [b]self[/b]

😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Just hit exactly 500 at 100%
    🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ yer riiiiight^^

Buying wiminz clothing for yer selfs more like .. 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Was the Lodders Podders transaction done on eBay? 🙂

mamadirt
    Free Member

Interesting this should come up. I sold a crank to a guy nearby last week and just droppped it off to him and he asked me as I had so big feedback whether I was a dealer – is there a point when you can have too big a feedback?

I get messages asking if I have a shop 😳

Nice to see all the 100%ers – a trustworthy lot us MTBers 😀

dirtyrider
    Free Member

now 4309 and 99.9% positive

only time i get comments is when people collect

“you get through a lot of stuff don’t you”

slimjim78
    Free Member

862 but losing the will to go on

schrickvr6
    Free Member

993, it’d be a lot higher if I wasn’t so lazy and left feedback for other people more often.

nealglover
    Free Member

There is some Bloke in America with 2 EBay Stores (Everydaysource and Accstation) his combined feedback score is just short of 5 Million !! And 99.3% positive

Member for about 12 years.

That’s 1100 per day, 7 days a week for 12 years !!!!

brakes
    Free Member

what are people selling to get such high scores?
    do you actually make a reasonable amount of money?

Tracker1972
    Free Member

100% positive, 26 ratings since… August 2001…
    Got to be the lowest yearly average? (excluding non users, that’s just cheating) Oh, and that is buying and selling 🙂

scaredypants

100%
    91 since 2003
    I’ve never sold anything and mostly only buy new stuff – just another online shop to me really

Northwind

Nope, but Ebay and Paypal do monitor user patterns- I went over one of their lines, for total value of sales, a while back and they decided I must be a trader and froze my account, demanding tax details etc. All quite shonkly tbh.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

^^^^ bollocks, ive hit sales of £15k+ a month during a house clearout and never head anything

Northwind

Aye you’re right, I must have just imagined it 🙄

Why would you think a short period of high sales would trip the same switches as a long trend?

woffle
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    Nope, but Ebay and Paypal do monitor user patterns- I went over one of their lines, for total value of sales, a while back and they decided I must be a trader and froze my account, demanding tax details etc. All quite shonkly tbh.

+1

Happened to me when we moved house and I sold a fair amount of furniture and expensive camera gear all at once. Took a fair bit of convincing them that I wasn’t a dealer / business seller.

(1200+ 100% feedback over about 8 years)

phil.w
    Free Member

what are people selling to get such high scores?

Sometimes nothing, as with you can with Facbook Twitter et al you can buy ebay feedback for a couple of quid.

And no ebay don’t always catch on. A colleague has an account as a ‘top rated seller’ feedback of 10k+ yet has never sold a thing.

zbonty

445 and i thought that was a lot. Barely even started compared to others here.
    I’ve got a stack of stuff to flog but can’t be bothered!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Just hit 99, 100%, about 30 sales. It tells you in the sales section now that you have a limit of transactions per month and value per month (£650, can’t remember number of transactions limit).

jfletch
    Free Member

Nope, but Ebay and Paypal do monitor user patterns

^^^^ bollocks, ive hit sales of £15k+ a month during a house clearout and never head anything

Aye you’re right, I must have just imagined it

Arrrghhh the anguish, how do we decide who is right? If only STW had some kind of system which rated the trusworthness of people so we could offload our responsibility to a computer.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Who has the highest eBay feedback?’ is closed to new replies.