Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Who has made it on to your list today?
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Two entries now.

😉

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Yay, both barrels.

stevedoc
    Free Member

Two today , First the clown in his 320d BMW rep mobile who thought 3rd to sliproad in 50 yards at 80 mph was a good idea, may he get poor sales figures and be fired

Secondly the random couple deciding to make out on the local bridal way killing any Strava glory and causing at least 2 weeks less usage from the rear tyre

nealglover
    Free Member

Anyone that doesn’t
    a) brim their tank every time they fill up
    b) use pay at pump where available

Always fill up completely.

Never use pay at pump. The receipts are too small and fiddly, and either too crap to read, don’t come out of the machine at all, or small enough to get lost before the VAT return gets done.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

couple deciding to make out on the local bridal way

No sex before marriage, eh?

cinnamon_girl

Normally I’d have a list full of numbskulls and their shocking behaviour. Today though … drum roll … winner of c_g’s Gent of the Day is the lovely man who took pity on a cyclist and let me cross a busy A road. What a star and wish there were more like you. 8)

nickewen
    Free Member

The person in the s-max who I flashed out as I approached a red light at a cross roads. He was parked to my right at a cash machine pointing the wrong way on double yellows with his indicator on… They pulled away driving on the wrong side of the road through a red light at a crossroads! 😯 😯 😯

I MUST get a dash cam for these glue sniffing radgies. Total lunatic manoeuvre.

loddrik
    Free Member

The fat bastard at cannock who went over his bars and ran out of steam…

ton

customers, at work…most of them.
    stupid questions, read the instructions before you go and rip your customers off.

project
    Free Member

The fool who started a thread about a bike shop aledgedly tripping his mate off on a pair of forks and not detailing the whole truth of the matter, top of the list, and the bike retailer top of the list for good customer service to an annoying customer.

seadog101

thegreatape – Member
    You should probably discipline your monkey then seadog. Somehow.

POSTED 3 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

What? Spank my monkey? In public?

loddrik
    Free Member

I agree. I’d be very suspicious of people who will wear shoes but not trainers.

Wearing shoes is just peculiar.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I think I’m on the STW list

Today’s summer meadow dog-walking ensemble:

And a big stick.

onehundredthidiot

Tractor driver with the spikey things on the front pointing at my face who would give no quarter on a single track road, neither put it on the verge no slowed.

I know where the farm is and there’s quite a long wall so I recommend a round up and starting there.

andykirk
    Free Member

Arrrgh the mod deleted my post for swearing. And quite right too. Just to restate:

Remove trainers from your list immediately. It’s people who wear shoes you should worry about, as many somehow feel they are above trainer wearers. I cannot understand why anyone would ever wear shoes unless:

a – they are going to court
    b – they are forced to by their workplace
    c – they require safety shoes
    d – they are trying to impress a girl in a nightclub that does not allow trainers. But then… why even go there, it’s obviously not a cool venue.

God I hate shoes. I mean, what if a random game of football breaks out…. what then?

jimmy

I’ve developed a hatred, a real one now, for people driving Chelsea tractors especially for their unnecessary short commute to school / work. Totally unjustified waste of energy.

And especially more those doing so with upturned polo shirt collars or panama hats.

bruneep

Malvern Rider IS the invisible man

FACT

jamiep
    Free Member

The bawbag ned who decided to stove in the main door of our tenement yesterday evening. Still raging has we’d had a new door/entry system a month ago

jamiep
    Free Member

and WTF is wrong with shoes?!

matt_outandabout

Myself. For not locking the office door when I left last night. 😳
    Cue mucho alarm triggering and p*ss*d off security and colleagues. 😐

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

its the nobs in train stations dragging them little **** wheelie suitcases about with their telescopic handles, quite often with a matching laptop bag perched on top like they’re really important who i dream about pushing in front of the next tube! they probably use umbrellas too 👿

bikebouy
    Free Member

jaffejoffer – Member
    its the nobs everywhere dragging them little noisy wheelie suitcases about that get speed wobble at about 5mph, with their flexible telescopic handles, quite often with/without a matching laptop bag perched on top like they’re really important, often found either in full chat “gerrrouttovmeway” mode or “ohhhI’mooootforapootle” mode or “erm,whereamI?” mode

FIFY and enhanced

Also I’d like to offer up my Mrs. Last night she was defrosting the Fridge/Freezer, well actually it was most of yesterday afternoon too, and she had buckets and sponges and cloths all crammed into teeny crevasses and along the skirtingboard. Took bloody ages, spent all last night fiddling and getting up off the sofa and in/out of the kitchen about 100 times. Then before bed she decided to take the trays out and get them in the sink, clearly these things are frozen solid so what did she do? Ohhh yes, she then started to chisel the ice away with a screwdriver and it took her until 3am to get into bed. By which time she’d not only woken me up from hours of disturbed sleep but then woke my up completely and I couldn’t drop back off again. I then get up for work at 7 to be asked “why are you getting up so early?”

Today I offer up my Mrs. 😈

seadog101

Only one today, then I haven’t been out and about today.

They had parked, legally, but in a really stupid spot, making pulling out of a junction on to a busy road, just up from a second junction, nearly impossible.

Grrr..

piemonster

I’m going with everyone visiting the Edinburgh Fringe.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Piemonster – you beat me to it!

Getting through Edinburgh’s city centre during “Dogwanker season” drives me nuts every year; that and the over officious attitude of the Tattoo stewards who seem to think that grown adults should not be allowed to cross the “closed to traffic ” road. GRRRR!

Except I have to tolerate the whole shenanigans cause that’s who I work for!

badllama
    Free Member

Anyone who walks with there face in their phone near a busy roads, are you going to just walk out in front of my 2 1/2 tonnes of car or stop that is the question. FFS

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Who has made it on to your list today?’ is closed to new replies.