• This topic has 4 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Who has been in the Wyre and done this ……………….
  • Anonymous
    Free Member

Come on, own up! I’m not very happy 🙁 I have been building up the courage to pedal across it as my first boardwalk attempt now the swamp has dried up.

rOcKeTdOg

tut tut is that in one of the conservation areas?

z1ppy

well I never seen it before.. though I stopped exploring a while ago and ‘just’ use known routes now

Anyway it looks like it there to stop it being destroyed competely (as the support wood is rotten), before they get chance to repair it..

K

If you are keen to ride it, might be worth repair it yourself? 🙂

Epic
    Free Member

LOL. Sarah, I’ve got visions of you riding into the Wyre with a rucksack full of tools and planks sticking out of the top. Perhaps we could raise it 5ft off the ground with a little work 😉 x

Paging muddypuddle,

Following the very wet Bridgnorth cycle ride the other tuesday night I need to check out mortimer forest/bringewood and hope you know the way

Can we meet up for a pootle out at some point please and I have riden accross that boardwalk

Graham

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Who has been in the Wyre and done this ……………….’ is closed to new replies.