Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Who has a mobi V17?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

worth the extra over the plug in one?

zerocool

Had mine for about 4 years, battery lasts ages and not had any problems until recently when my mains charger broke. Got a new one on order.
    I think the newer one have better hose connectors

therag
    Free Member

Yea, got the mobi17 but nothing to compare it with, battery life is very good. It has leaked 17 litres of water in the back of my van so I take bottled water now and fill it when ready.
    Great tool if you have a car, but I wouldn’t buy another one, when it needs replacing im going to fit a 25L can and a caravan water pump with a garden hose & gun behind the van seats.

scandal42
    Free Member

Absolutely love mine. It’s so unbelievably handy when you:

A) dont have an outside tap

B) do night rides and simply wheel it out pre filled and clean bike in 5 minutes

C) Don’t have a roof rack and can clean the bike before wacking it in the car.

It just makes cleaning the bike so easy, and the pressure is more than enough.

Get one whilst the codes are still available on CRC.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I’ve had mine a couple of years now. Great piece of kit, especially this time of year.

The battery lasts long enough to was three or four bikes quite easily and when it’s full you can rinse off three bikes before it needs a refill.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Who has a mobi V17?’ is closed to new replies.