Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • who else was night riding last night?
  • therealhoops
    Free Member

It seemed like the world and his missus were out last night dodging showers and getting blown all over the trail (oo-er). I did the usual Reddish jaunt and bumped into two sets of what looked like season'd owl-scarers. There were also assorted billy-no-mates like myself who decided last minute to chance it.
    Coming back through dogging central (Reddish Vale) I met three locals from Gatley who were heading toward Bredbury and the many pubs there-in. Good effort.
    Anyway, just wondered who else was trolling the woods last night.

clubber
    Free Member

I didn't intend to but it got dark quicker than expected so I was out night riding with no light…

RoterStern
    Free Member

I was out in bone dry conditions playing in the woods after the hottest day of the year in this part of the world (37 degs). Then a quick jump in the lake to cool off, midnight skinny dipping style.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    devs
    Free Member

2.5 hours of dry trails having fun showing new geezer around. Needed lights for last descent. Was grand.

glenp
    Free Member

I was out but only very briefly – I'm training my dog to run with the bike, so I took her to Holmbury and down Yogurt Pots (which can no longer be thus called, due to no Yogurt now the trail building is complete). She's ten months and bloody fast – quite a sight watching her tear down the dips and berms.

willv

yep went round our local – Mabie – and got very very wet. Good fun though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘who else was night riding last night?’ is closed to new replies.