Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Who else likes the look of those Kona XC bikes then?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

2-2 DL and Abra Cadabra?

retro83
    Free Member

Not sold on the Magic Link yet, but they look nice 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

Would love to ride those bikes, or any magic link one.

dorkingtrailpixie
    Free Member

Got a Cadabra for my Son. Great bike and the Magic Link really does work. We’ll see about reliability over time but maybe all suspension will be like this one day? Bugger to clean though.

mr-brightside
    Free Member

whats everbodys opinion on the tanuki ? looks nice to me dont think the spec is to bad either rutland has them on offer for £850.
    only thing that puts me off is everbody keeps saying never buy a fs for under £1200 ? very tempted though.

kimbers

id love to try a cadabra really like the idea

and i love konas, i have a 2008 dawg supreme and its a brilliant bike, looks very similar to that tanuki for 850 sounds like an excellent deal to me

richwales

Tried the cadabra – the magic link works very well. No sluggish feeling on the climbs, and capable on the descents. The change in travel is great for accelerating out of corners. Only thing stopped me getting one (older model) was the (relatively) steep head angle and high bb, which wouldn’t have been ideal for me on steeper descents. The new ones are slacker, with lower bb.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Who else likes the look of those Kona XC bikes then?’ is closed to new replies.