Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Who else is waiting for new kit to be delivered then?
  • dusterbenny
    Free Member

Any day now my new on-one whippet frame should be arriving, and safe to say i’m pretty darn excited.

So anyone else awaiting delivery of blingy new kit? What you ordered?

Ben

ianpinder
    Free Member

Waiting on a Bos Stoy Shock, should of been here on Tuesday

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Pair of oakley split jackets for me.

Waiting on a Bos Stoy Shock.Ohh-nice what’s it going on?.Always fancied one for my nomad.

votchy
    Free Member

Just waiting for the bits so I can bleed the brakes that came on my on-one 🙁 an evening of mineral oil induced fun awaits…….

Jezkidd
    Free Member

New bike! Rose jabba wood, the frustration!

RustyMac

Waiting on a pair of forks to arrive from Merlin, i think parcel force have lost them as the traking info just seems to stop a couple of days ago. 👿 😥

xanboy
    Free Member

Waiting for a Mojo HD 140, should be here in a couple of weeks. I’ve got all the bits waiting for it 🙂

alanm
    Free Member

Snap Waiting for a Whippet to be delivered today

thepurist

Brakes & shifters for Mrs P’s hardtail – nothing for me, except the joy of fitting them later.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

My cheap ebay Fox Float shock just arrived 🙂

Mackem

Waitin for an Alfine hub.

simondbarnes

Waiting for a Sabbath September frameset.

steve_b77
    Free Member

I’m waiting on a new Nicolai Helius frame, and a set of forks to arrive 🙂

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Waiting for 2011 S-Works Road Shoes – Due end of February. 🙁

mansonsoul
    Free Member

My Surly Troll frame just arrived yesterday, I’m going to have a nice day of grease, tea, Allen keys and radio 4. Ah.

Miggins
    Free Member

Shimano AM41 shoes. Should be here by August. And the postman should be here in the next half hour with my SuperStar Nano pedals which are getting fitted today but tested tomorrow (due hang-over).

monkeychild
    Free Member

Waiting for wheels, and tyres for my road bike from rose. I think they may be asleep.

llama

waiting for a new hardtail frame to arrive in the country

but as I haven’t paid them yet, shouldn’t grumble (must do that tomorrow 🙂 )

warton
    Free Member

me, but just boring stuff, new hoods for road bike, bar tape, brake blocks…

oh yeah, new road bike arriving in late March…

davesmate
    Free Member

Nothing mega exciting but I’m hoping my new baggies will fall through the letterbox today.

stevede
    Free Member

Chromag seatclamp from crc, first negative experience with royal mail, crc have been great, ordered original 2 weeks ago, emailed crc tues and they dispatched me another on tuesday but still nothing.
    My replacement blackspire stinger roller (lost original on darkside,whites level on saturday) and singletrack mag both ordered sunday have still not turned up either so i’m sensing a thieving pikey in the royal mail system somewhere.
    Also a bike eat sleep t shirt from phase 9 clothing appears lost in the post too. Never had a problem with items delivered to my home address in cornwall but now working away in portsmouth and my mail is either slow or doesn’t arrive at all. The postcode lottery.

kimbers

new to me 2007 marzocchi 66rc2 etas off pinkbike classified
    very excited!

chiefgrooveguru

Just ordered a Gravity Dropper Classic. Had attempted to get it for Xmas but was foiled by a certain online retailer’s fictitious lead times…

tommid
    Free Member

mansonsoul – Member
    My Surly Troll frame just arrived yesterday, I’m going to have a nice day of grease, tea, Allen keys and radio 4. Ah.

Please post pics when built I really fancy swapping my 1×1 for a Troll.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Waiting for an E13 top guide to arrive in the country and appear in my LBS – 2 weeks to go.

Also waiting for a pair of 2.2 black chilli Rubber Queens to arrive at Leisure
    lakes after a 2 week delay, and another 2 week delay.

I’m patient

ianpinder
    Free Member

The stoy shock is going on a nicolai helius am

LoCo
    Free Member

it’s due in end of march, so am looking at other options.

iainc

2011 Camelbak Mule should be here tomorow – Birthday pressie 😛

exilegeordie
    Free Member

Fork, wheels, tyres, bars, stem, seaport and grips. Excited? Me? Just a little.

bruneep

alfine 11spd

foxyrider
    Free Member

Maybe 😉

PJ266
    Free Member

I want my Oakley Holbrooks now 🙁

kimbers

happy happy joy joy

wwaswas

Arrived this pm, I’m very pleased to say.

Highland28
    Free Member

Trying to get money transferred across to an account that I can actually access so that I can go and pick up my new (to me) but looks almost immaculate Mojo form the bike chain. 🙂 Next week hopefully but cant build it up till Easter 🙁

wishiwascalledsteve

Do pitons and a map count…. Woo winter. Oh and a cheque from royal mail to cover the parcel they lost (2 months ago).

13thfloormonk

Waiting on a Chumba HX1 frame arriving in the country, due sometime at the end of the month.

Also waiting on some new WTB rims (‘spring’ is the best due date Hotlines could do me) and some 2.2 UST Black Chilli rubber queens (mid feb?).

Then just a few sundries (if a Ti seatpost and easton bars could so be called) and I’m ready to build! 😀

ronjeremy
    Free Member

can i be really exciting and extravagant and say
    a set of new jockey wheels!!!

I know I’m like a kid at Christmas me!!!

Smarty
    Free Member

Who else is waiting for new kit to be delivered then?

Not waiting anymore and not waited long either.

Ordered my Planet x Kaffenback frame and forks yesterday and received today 😀 😀 😀

Spot on service from the guys at Planet X

IainGillam
    Free Member

Hoping a Giro advantage, some look pedals and some spesh BG trivents will turn up tomorrow.

Iain

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Who else is waiting for new kit to be delivered then?’ is closed to new replies.