Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Who else is taking advantage of the good weather
  • Coyote
    Free Member

Was over Grizedale on Tuesday. Awesome trails! Dry, dusty, and fantastic views.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Just been out for a 65k ride, all the best local bits, a few trails id forgotten were great in the dry too! A bit harsh in places where muddy ruts have cooked off but great!

matt_outandabout

Not bad, but a bit of winter is hanging around.. 😉

[url=https://flic.kr/p/ndEBwZ]Ben Venue[/url] by matt_outandabout, on Flickr

woody21
    Free Member

Did a very pleasant 23 miles, got chased by 5 dogs though various farmyards which added a little bit of excitement to the afternoon

chrishc777
    Free Member

Of course the highlights were the pubs we stopped off at..

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Probably the worst day of the year for mixed use trails.

Which is all I ever ride so it’s btidleways and bells for me.

Edit: scotroutes bike is lovely.

welshfarmer

Managed to get out 5 evenings out of the last 6. Nothing too daft but have tried loads of new stuff and guessing some of it has never been ridden before (some of it still hasn’t been :lol:). Shame it has to end.

hairyscary

19 miles and 3700ft around here today. I went out late afternoon to avoid the masses. It was ace 🙂 *ignores grazed elbow and bent rear mech*

Bennachie by MattNSmith, on Flickr

Drac

I’ll enjoy one for you Drac. Spey Stout do?

I’m on Brewdog but yeah that would be great.

scotroutes

* burps *

rOcKeTdOg

1st 100k ride of the year

Tracey

We parked up at Langsett and went up onto Cutgate then had a long decent back via North America. Trails were good, the weather was hot and sunny and loads of bikes about. Abigale has finally finished her build with new pedals, wheels and tyres and was enjoying every bit of it. Had to have a pie at the Wagon and Horses, soon to have a name change for the tour. They are already in the mood for it with a countdown board on the wall and a bike stand in the garden.

Some more here

http://s1133.photobucket.com/user/traceylawton1/library/Biking/Good%20Friday%202014#/user/traceylawton1/library/Biking/Good%20Friday%202014?sort=2&page=1&_suid=1397853283073001790336393638914

Edit Pics have done it again

scandal42
    Free Member

I think I pushed it a bit hard today, 57k on the rigid ss and now feeling slightly abused.

mogrim

Done two >100K (road) rides this week, and another 60K ride today. Add in a 12K run, and tomorrow’s run + Sunday ride… definitely making the most of Easter week!

Rain’s forecast for next week in Madrid, so feeling doubly smug 😀

(Sadly it’s forecast to come in tomorrow afternoon, so Sunday’s ride might not be the sunny fun I’m hoping for 🙁 )

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Who else is taking advantage of the good weather’ is closed to new replies.