Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Who else is struggling to get work motivated today?
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I think it’s gonna be a long day……

uplink
    Free Member

I’m going to start in 5 minutes – probably

oldgit
    Free Member

I’ve got loads of snagging to do, getting small bits to finish off jobs before the Christmas break.
    Going badly so far.

warton
    Free Member

I’ve got work coming out of my ears, need to get loads done in the 8 days before christmas, and so far I’ve had 3 cups of coffee, 2 mince pies and looked at bikes on the net…

TheBrick
    Free Member

It’s the come down from X factor. I always find it tough when X factor ends.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Yep – coffee needed today. By the bucketload.

DezB
    Free Member

Just today?

Football in an hour and a half, so the week will start then 🙂

carbon337
    Free Member

Me too – think its because ive just booked two days off on Thurs & Fri. Intention to go biking somewhere.

Then xmas break = it isn’t worth starting something new.

donsimon
    Free Member

Motivated- no problem.
    Motivated to do the things I should be doing- that’s a different thing alltogether. 8)

oldgit
    Free Member

I need 16 cheap 80A/30ma RCDs, 8 70W halide wall fittings and a 4 gang Contactum switch all urgent for today if you’ve got any on you.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Some of you lot are such slackers!

I’m like pow pow pow, work work work, buy, buy, sell, sell!

You’re all fired!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Good, not just me then!

TSY, you are clearly awesome! All that work and forum posting getting done!!! How do you do it?

iwluap

currently listening into to an audio to support me and my colleagues through upcoming redundancy. So motivation somewhat down the swanny!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

TSY, you are clearly awesome!

News travels fast round these parts… I prioritise. That and I’ve forgotten what my actual job is.

uplink
    Free Member

I tend to set a few emails I’ve responded to on Friday afternoon to be delivered at various times on a Monday morning

Makes it [at least] look like I’ve started 🙂

slowjo
    Free Member

Yup…. motivationless here the the coal face. I have been working my butt off for nearly month (Saturdays and Sundays included) and I have just finished a big chunk of it this morning. I believe I will be taking Wednesday and Thursday off now. On Friday I will be getting some exam results in so I’d better be in work to see what happens. Then, start revision for the next set which are in early January.

Stoner
    Free Member

Waiting for New York to wake up for a chat. Until then Im fitting a couple of basin wastes, drinking more coffee than can possibly be good for me and padding out the rest of the time on here. And on the bog.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’m the least work-motivated person on STW I reckon.

joolsburger
    Free Member

My last day is Thursday then go carting and drinkies on Friday I’m pretty busy until then. However as I am in recruitment I expect what I do is worthless and completely without merit, I probably shouldn’t bother.

16stonepig
    Free Member

Try this year…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

FIVE COURIERS, THIRTY BOXES, FORTY LETTERS AND THE PDA’S HAVE JUST CRASHED. IT HELPDESK IS OUT.

MOTIVATED?

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Who else is struggling to get work motivated today?’ is closed to new replies.