Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Who else is doing outside repairs today and will ride tomorrow…
  • flap_jack
    Free Member

I’d rather on the bike in a gale than up a ladder. Lost count of how many roadies have been past looking like they’re enjoying the sun though…

Drac

Doing chores around the house as off to work in a few hours.

nickjb
    Free Member

Nope. Riding today, although currently sat in pub waiting for my ribs and chips.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Bregante

Nope. Had the morning to myself so been out for a few hours on the road bike. Rain not forecast for us until midday tomorrow so I’ll hopefully grab a few hours in the morning too. 😀

mrblobby
    Free Member

Early pre-chores ride today. Will ride tomorrow too 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

nope. im at work …..

will probably duck home early and go ride today …..and ill probably ride early tomorrow……

then work in the house for the plasterer coming next week to do my upstairs bedrooms.

mattyfez

I’ve been out bumbling around on t’old push rod all morning, currently having a pint and a pork pie before heading back homeward!

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’ve just repaired the hose so I can wash my bike. Does that count 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Fixing car today. Probably rather ride in the rain than fix cars…. Not sure though.

sirromj

stretching polytunnel skin today, ride tomorrow am.

orangeboy
    Free Member

No ridding for me today , morning spent doing front suspension on a mate ford Ka and replacing fence posts this afternoon

Andy-R

Even though I still have the remnants of a bad cold I got out for a three hour ride with a good mate this morning – after a fair bit of singlespeed climbing I felt, shall we say, a little fatigued at the end and my technical riding fu had all but deserted me.
    Then up the scaffolding in the afternoon doing more of the never ending job that is sorting our house out – deep joy……

yetidave
    Free Member

Lovely sunny day, dug three tree stumps in the garden, plus a large bush which was then replanted, whilst the builders put the floor joists in the extension. 7am ride planned in the pouring rain in the morning. 🙄

brakes
    Free Member

spent the day buying, loading, unloading and spreading 900kg of gravel in the garden today.
    having a forklift put a 900kg pallet in the back of a rented Transporter is a bit unnerving.
    no riding this weekend as I’m off to the inlaws. oh joy.

yunki
    Free Member

Hanging out with the kids today..
    Spent the morning with my youngest planting seeds and putting a WTB Weirwolf 2.55 on the rear of what is fast morphing from my town bike to my do anything bike..
    After a lovely couple of days over the cliffs and commons hereabouts on Shwalbe Supermotos, I wanted summink with at least a little bit of grip to deal with the coming slimy conditions..

Then we hit the beach for a few hours, took a load of excess tadpoles back to the marsh and drew lotsa pictures before bed..

no kids for the next four days so lots of riding..

bloody weather

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Not been on the bike since September due to moving house and being busy at work.

Today was more diy, work Saturday, more diy Sunday. I’ve told the wife/work sorry, but tough shit I AM going out for a ride Monday as I deserve it.

Go me.

matt_outandabout

Three tip runs today, car and trailer. 🙁

spacemonkey

Building retaining walls and generally shifting a load of earth in preparation for laying a raised lawn on Monday.

Hoping to get out on the roads tomo or Sunday.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Who else is doing outside repairs today and will ride tomorrow…’ is closed to new replies.